NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Last chance to run Main & Mondo tracks

VenomOnWheels

VenomOnWheels

Wild Horse Motorsports Park will be removing the drag strip from road racing thereby shutting down access to both the Main and Mondo track configurations.

However, ProAutoSports has scheduled one last event on both of these historic, high speed tracks: Saturday September 28 on Main and Sunday September 29 on Mondo (the Main and Bondurant tracks combined). Click here or click the image below for more information.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Ill be there both Saturday and Sunday - Ill be working grid with Gene G and Tom P. plus instructing for the new members orientation class. (Plus anyone else that hasnt been on the mondo configuration or main)

Look for the black 04 C5 Z06 by grid.

Peace -

Drew

Drew if I make it out for Sunday do you have a Instructor (Z06 familiar) that can give me some pointers?

Drew I'll be in Orange group. It's been a year since I joined so I'll have to re-up.

Nice. I'll be watching you -- in my mirrors.

I'm starting in Orange too. Had a bunch of work done on the Viper so I need a couple of shake-down runs.

:Orange:

Drew I'll be in Orange group. It's been a year since I joined so I'll have to re-up.

I'm starting in Orange too. Had a bunch of work done on the Viper so I need a couple of shake-down runs.

Why ? Did you finally trade in the Dodge on a ZR1??

Typical work done on a Dodge.... Notice how you didn't say you fixed it....You cant Fix a Dodge or Ford, you can only work on them. ALOT

Drew if I make it out for Sunday do you have a Instructor (Z06 familiar) that can give me some pointers?

AZmotorhead,

If Drew is not available I can help you, I raced C6Z06 for a couple of years.

I'm signed up for both sat and sun in the race group.

Lou

Why ? Did you finally trade in the Dodge on a ZR1??

Typical work done on a Dodge.... Notice how you didn't say you fixed it....You cant Fix a Dodge or Ford, you can only work on them. ALOT

Hardie, har, ha, ha. My real concern is that I had the work done at a Corvette shop. Notice the "Corvette Parking Only" sign on the shop wall above my car in the photo below. I just don't know if these Chivy mechanics can be trusted to work on a quality, precision machine. But I'm sure it was a thrill for them.

Posted Image

Dale I'm up for pitting together. I'll have my truck & trailer.

I'll bring a easy up so we can have some shade. I thought you'd be running the White Viper in your avatar.

Lou Thanks for the offer. maybe another time when there isnt a time constraint.

I'll see ya'll on Sunday

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ He has shade, I'm there dude We will let the pretty Dale in, his wife at least, is nice. :) As usual, my wife brings lunch, but no samichz

Apparently we'll be using the paddock beside the lake. Nice area and Christine likes the restrooms at the far end, but I hate maneuvering my trailer in there.

We'll bring an easy-up too in case we need it. Lookin' forward to a fun day.

Drew can you confirm where we'll be pitting.

Last Mondo event we we pitting right in front of Bondurants offices.

Theres hardly any parking in the upper lot just under the lake grandstands.