NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

SIR Oct 12, 2013 for some grudge/match racing

FNBADAZ06

Hello all......

Saturday October 12, 2013, me and a group of other cars are going down to Tucson's Southwestern International Raceway for the AZ Fastest Street Cars and TnT event for some grudge/match racing.

Come on out and run your cars !!!

Me and Steg are finally going head to head with him on the bottle, I'm running Hector's turboed, nitrous, stalled GTO, and Joe's (CPR) C5.......all for fun, and some bragging rights for the victorious :)

http://raceswir.com/index.php?option=com_jevents&task=icalrepeat.detail&evid=10949&Itemid=532&year=2013&month=10&day=12&title=arizona-s-fastest-street-cars-national-auto-collision-jr-s-super-series-3-test-tune&uid=c8dbee0ad0771faea25b8da8328208ef

Looks like we're getting a good crowd together from a few other boards.

Let the smack talk begin !!!! :lol

Will Steg kill any old doods?

Will Dawgie poo bring the truck out to race for slowest overall time?

Victor,

My friend Sean said he would come out and race if there is any money to be made. Is there a class breakdown or payout scale anywhere? Or is this just a grudge night? Isn't worth the 6 hour drive to him if it is just to make a few passes. If he can earn his gas money back he will come out.

Victor,

My friend Sean said he would come out and race if there is any money to be made. Is there a class breakdown or payout scale anywhere? Or is this just a grudge night? Isn't worth the 6 hour drive to him if it is just to make a few passes. If he can earn his gas money back he will come out.

I'm not sure if AZ Fastest has a payout, but the TnT grudge racing is just for fun....unless he calls out a car and agrees to a money run.

I doubt people are going to want to take money races vs a car with a 5" exhaust pipe coming through the hood and a parachute on the back.

Oh, there may be a few. :) AZ Fastest has a bunch of parachute packing cars with ginormous turbo dump pipes coming thru the fenders.

He might be able to get some action from Turbo Dave, with his puny V6 turbo 3rd gen T/A.

Troy has his Model A that will be down there, which runs pretty hard.

I don't know if you've seen NicD's 4th gen Camaro run before.

I think you might be suprised by the heavy iron that's going to be there.

Sean's car is a consistent 8.6@160+ car in Albuquerque. He said if the payout was $2k+ he would come down, if not he is pulling it apart to redo it for TX2k14. Wants to win the street class again out there.

He might need to join AZ Fastest and find out. He will find plenty of 8.0 iron with that group :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTFKO2uB8TU

Dawg, bring the truck!! Bring it bitch!!!

Turned 1200 miles today. It's still so tight it squeaks.

Going to try to get the vette ready, assuming the new tires/wheels arrive, and I can dial in the tune, and add the 2nd BOV, and swap the plugs, etc. I got an enclosed trailer to use so I'll probably drive it down if it is ready, if not the mustang. Friend is bringing his TT Camaro that should be fairly quick (low 11s maybe quicker would be my guess). Whoever breaks first can ride home on the trailer.

Mike G is coming out with SL33P3R to see if I can de-throne him in our ongoing track rivalry :)

Sean's car is a consistent 8.6@160+ car in Albuquerque. He said if the payout was $2k+ he would come down, if not he is pulling it apart to redo it for TX2k14. Wants to win the street class again out there.

If that's all he's running he's not getting the payout anyways.

I'm not sure yet.

But I may just show up. :wink:

Yeah........YOU'LL BE THERE !!!!! :lol

• 1 month later...

Booked a hotel. Any idea what time the racing is? Website says racers gates open at noon, so is it during the day or a night event?

• 2 weeks later...

GAME ON !!!!!!

Posted Image

The race day is fast approaching.......and, MAN !!!!! we are getting a nice collection of cars coming out.

A number of C6 Z06 owners on the big boards are coming out, a sprinkling of 5th gen Camaro's from the local chapter of Camaro5.com, a LPE ZR1 is going to make a mad dash from Mojave Mile to come play..........even a NicD Camaro LOL.

Nick (Unreal) is running a brand new C7 down the track for some baselines , so you Corvette lovers ought to come out just for that !!!!

FNBADAZ06 has the drag pack ready and should be ready to go by Friday......I need to topple my good friend SL33P3R from the top of the Corvette drag racing pyramid. A match race with Joe@CPR and his C5, as well as trying to wrangle Hector and his turboed/nitrous/auto GTO....I should have a full day. I'm hoping a few of the Mustang Cobra/GT500 guys make it as well to challenge if my license plate is worthy :smilelol

Gates open at 1:00 p.m. ....track goes hot at 2:00(IIRC) , with racing well into the night. Should be a beautiful weekend to boot.

Hope to catch some of my fellow ACE members at the track. :thumbs

#FNBADAZ06isGoingToKickSomeAss :)

Guest racingchester

Son-in law is going down the 20th for import faceoff....If he gets his car back together. Best run for him with about 5 passes is an 8.65 171mph......It will go faster......