The Hammerhead LED running light bezel by Vettesthetics

VetteSthetics

VetteSthetics

Here is a great picture taken of all the lights in the right lighting. Good shot of what other see when your rolling down the road towards them!

• 2 weeks later...
VetteSthetics

Any way you could do a pic without the fog lights or head light halos on?

Jon,

Excellent question. This something that has been bugging me too from a marketing perspective. I will have some customer photos soon as well as have my finished ones on my car next week. I will work on updating some photos of this look soon. Thanks!!

Great looking car. It was nice meeting you in person.

I had the stock looking silver z06. Nothing much to look at compared to all the other nice vettes there.

VetteSthetics

Great looking car. It was nice meeting you in person.

I had the stock looking silver z06. Nothing much to look at compared to all the other nice vettes there.

Thank you Nick, it was nice meeting you too! Some vettes show, some go but the great thing about being a corvette enthusiaist is that they are all nice!! :partydance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
VetteSthetics

A few people have asked what the Hammerhead looks like in black and without halos. These pics have both. :)

VetteSthetics

A few people have asked what the Hammerhead looks like in black and without halos. These pics have both. :)

Here are some other shots. These have not been photo shopped.. obviously. The camera does not give you the true repersentation of what the eye pics up in person.

One Is Atomic Orange with an anodized orange Hammerhead and the other is a AO Vette with a Black Hammerhead.

Cheers!

post-2160-0-80647100-1384452599_thumb.jp

VetteSthetics

Here are some other shots. These have not been photo shopped.. obviously. The camera does not give you the true repersentation of what the eye pics up in person. Cheers!

Bigger pics coming.... These are fun size! LOL

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.