NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Weekly Friday Night Cruise-in At Scout's In Mesa

3,503 lbs of trouble

3,503 lbs of trouble

In case any of you are bored on a Friday night, there's now a new little cruise-in going on in Mesa, and it's grown from about 15 cars to 75 per Friday night. It's at a place called Scouts, which is an old Burger King that's been remodeled into a gourmet burger and frozen custard shop. If you bring your car to enter in the show you get a free soft drink and a discount on dinner. The hamburgers are damn good too. I've been looking for a fun little place to hang out since the Split Window Diner closed. This place is pretty good. I think a lot of the Friday night Lindsay & Warner cars are now coming to this one. It's from like 4 PM - 10 PM. Scouts is located on the South side of Guadalupe just West of Dobson next to the AutoZone in the Dobson Ranch area of Mesa.

Thats where we all used to get together back in high school, show off our cars, figure out where we were going to get booze from, and cruise to the party spot (different place everytime). The parking lot would be packed solid with tons of cars and people. Until the police started showing up, then we eventually found a new spot. I will probably go for old times sake. Except now I am in a 'vette instead of a lowered Civic with 5star rims. See Ya...Joe

• 2 weeks later...