OK. Please explain for da new guy..................

NDAGRUV

ask me if I am a truck

No...............

Odd, I never noticed any words spelled wrong on this forum.

Oh you just reminded me..... some of the misspellings you'll see are just drunk postings. I don't know what reminded me of that???

ROFLMAO!!!

speaking of significance, is there any signficance to the picture you have chosen for your avatar?????

Yeah Donna its a truck...doh!

Just wondering if he is a current or retired trucker. It would be nice to have someone to swap road stories with (since Phil is seldom around in person). . .

Guest badbobs95

What a group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to meet you all!! It's like coming home. (to the asylum) :Hey: :Hey: :coool::party5:

:Pfffff: An asylum would be a huge step up for these folks! :at wits end:

What a group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to meet you all!! It's like coming home. (to the asylum) :Hey: :Hey: :coool::party5:

:Pfffff: An asylum would be a huge step up for US folks! :at wits end:

Fixed it for there ya Mr Blurr ....... :blur:

Didn't want cha to feel left our !!!! :wacked:

• 1 month later...

speaking of significance, is there any signficance to the picture you have chosen for your avatar?????

Yes, there is.............

Thirty Six years behind the wheel of an eighteen wheeler, covering the western U.S. Drove "solo" pullin' all kinds of loads for a major electric company. A beautiful sight is coming off the Siskyou's (mountain pass between Oregon & California), with a bright moonlit nite making the terrain "magical" in appearance and listening to the sweet sound of that diesel just pumpin' through the nite.

Peaceful - serene.............

I've loved Semi's as far back as I can remember and I JUST LOVE TO DRIVE!! That's probably why my Corvette means so much to me - it's ALWAYS in tune with the road, as well as the sounds & smells of what you are driving thru. The "feedback" it provides touches deep within me, which is why I prefer to not listen to the radio while driving - it's just a distraction from the sweet sounds of "flyin' down the highway.......................