OK. Please explain for da new guy..................

NDAGRUV

In "most" of the posts I have read, there seems to be a "different" spelling of ONE particular word - and that is "THE". :shifter:

Is there some cosmic force at work here, of which I know not?..............

Is it a "secret handshake" perhaps brought forward from ancient Mayan times?...............

Or was it the school system here in Arizona?.......................

I "hope" that what I'm seeing has some signifigance that I'm not old enough to understand. (how can that be, since I've been here since just before that great invention called "dirt"?

Truthfully, there has got to be one heck of a joke that goes with this one! :spacecraft:

some folks type so fast they typo teh instead...

as for me I have been know to type Cahd instead of Chad.

adn with this ball busting good nature crew, they tend to latch on to petty things like that and not let go.

....such children :-D

If you were around before DIRT, It was me who invented it for your use............

Teh Cahd is correct, it was a famous typo on teh big Corvette Forum about 10 years ago, one guy kept typing teh and everyone picked up on it.

Tomorrow's lesson will include "How to get to Duncan" and "Tips for installing truck tires on your C3"

Chad will conduct Saturdays class, and he will talk about the proper use of the reply "nice ..." and the important reminder to always check your O-rings.

If we can get Jay to ever visit again he can school you on how to increase your post count 10 fold with the simple job of removing your tires.

And never listen to Marco, he's just nutz!

Don't forget this history of "...i don't get it." & "Will it rape a CTS-V?" & the uses of gojo as an engine flush solution.

Don't forget this history of "...i don't get it." & "Will it rape a CTS-V?" & the uses of gojo as an engine flush solution.

No! It's "it'll rape a Z06" when referring to a modded CTS-V.

only to bust your nuts, it is actually "will it rape a Z?" :laughing gut bustin:

only to bust your nuts, it is actually "will it rape a Z?" :laughing gut bustin:

Too late, I ninja'd you.

Tomorrow's lesson will include "How to get to Duncan" and "Tips for installing truck tires on your C3"

I thought they were van tires?

Too late, I ninja'd you.

SEE??? Stick around here long enough and you WILL learn something... even if it has no actual knowledgeable benefit.

Posted Image

Too late, I ninja'd you.

Your kung fu is strong........

I can't believe that this bunch of Pervs hasn't mentioned pron.

Teh Cahd is correct, it was a famous typo on teh big Corvette Forum about 10 years ago, one guy kept typing teh and everyone picked up on it.

Chad will conduct Saturdays class, and he will talk about the proper use of the reply "nice ..." and the important reminder to always check your O-rings.

If we can get Jay to ever visit again he can school you on how to increase your post count 10 fold with the simple job of removing your tires.

And never listen to Marco, he's just nutz!

uh, well, what? oh

Odd, I never noticed any words spelled wrong on this forum.

Oh you just reminded me..... some of the misspellings you'll see are just drunk postings. I don't know what reminded me of that???

What a group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to meet you all!! It's like coming home. (to the asylum) :Hey: :Hey: :coool::party5:

....and someone....who shall remain nameless....may create a comedic facsimile of your profile and forum username with a subtle alteration....like.....2thorth....or....NDAGRÜV...

speaking of significance, is there any signficance to the picture you have chosen for your avatar?????

Yeah Donna its a truck...doh!