How do you like teh new banner!

1EvilC5

That picture is a piece of Corvette history. Every generation has included a white exterior with a red interior to pay homage to the first car in 1953. I think the red C7 was photoshopped on top because there probably aren't any white C7's in preproduction. Speaking of which, is that photo copywrited?

It was not copywrited, found it on the web while looking for pictures to do a banner.

I was thinking it would be a cool idea to get our members to line up one from each generation in the desert for our banner. This way we would have different colors and Arizona would be in the back ground. Do we have all 6 gens and has someone already ordered the 7th gen?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buccaneer

• Desertdawg

• Shifty

• Ted Y

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Much to Larry's dismay, I would like to volunteer for the 6th generation......

Buccaneer

I think it needs to be "tweaked". A Dark Claret C3 would probably improve the pic 100%, Jus sayin' :LolLol:

I think it needs to be "tweaked". A Dark Claret C3 would probably improve the pic 100%, Jus sayin' :LolLol:

No one has seen anything like that around here in quite some time!

wickedfastvette

No one has seen anything like that around here in quite some time!

:werd:

I like the new banner. :clap Except for that ugly C7 right there in the front. :P

I'd like to see the order reversed C1-C7

Buccaneer

Yeah, I've been absent, but not by choice that's for sure. As soon as I can get to Tucson I'll be working on the C3 ASAP and get back into the swing of things in the valley. I have lots of mods planned, just can't do them from here. :caveman: I talked to a power to be and sent them a "what about this for a start" banner. I may be on the right track, we'll see. I also may take an assignment to Cypress for a year, if so, I'll be buying a Z06 C7 when I return. WOOT WOOT!

Desertdawg

Yeah, I've been absent, but not by choice that's for sure.

I promise I won't put your IP on the ban list again for at least a month..... sorry :lol

Buccaneer

Here's a couple that are close to being the same, but just wanted to see what you all thought. Not crazy about the font, but just getting an idea of what it would look like with the AZ flag in the background. Click to enlarge banner.

post-286-0-13976200-1368031141_thumb.gif

post-286-0-81537700-1368031148_thumb.gif

Meh, teh colors in teh font are too overwhelming....how about substituting teh blue sky for teh AZ flag "rays:, but maybe screened down to 35%, and ya, that font is teh suck.

Desertdawg

Tom, try making the text one line smaller font and do the sunset fade across it.

Buccaneer

OK, I'll look at it later. I'm busy sending bad guys to hell right at the moment. :armed:

wickedfastvette

Don't like the flag colors in the font and add some saquaros to the background.

Like the background .... could we go back to the font of the old banner ... I liked that ....

Buccaneer

I'll see what I can do and add some stuff. I don't know what font that is.