How do you like teh new banner!

1EvilC5

I just changed the forum banner picture. Next we will play with the forum colors to match the new picture.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buccaneer

• Desertdawg

• Shifty

• Ted Y

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the picture but I think the text needs to be smaller and not be covering the Corvettes.

I'm with numbskull.

lol JK

Another vote for different colored cars....of course, teh C5 should stay white, as that's teh right color for them... :FaShizzle:

Looks pretty good ...... Maybe use the same font from the old banner .... and maybe not quite so big ...???? just a thought ....

It's fine. Looks great. good work. Phil is absent, but still good.

I'll start digging into the skins this week to tweak the colors, I also need to change the little IPB logos out for our ACE of spade logo for the new and alread viewed icons.

Like the Vettes, background could be more AZ looking. Looks like the Oregon coast.

farting around with Freehand:

Posted Image

Like and dislike it. The use of Photoshop's shadowing and shading on the text doesn't fit in my opinion. I also agree a few different colors on the vettes would be nice. Also the text being small does sound like a good idea too.

Marana Rich

Nice! :thumbs

There have been at least seven different shades of red, you might do one for each generation.

That picture is a piece of Corvette history. Every generation has included a white exterior with a red interior to pay homage to the first car in 1953. I think the red C7 was photoshopped on top because there probably aren't any white C7's in preproduction. Speaking of which, is that photo copywrited?

wickedfastvette

Like it! Cars would look better with color and cactus in the background instead of Midwest trees and grass.