NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Need recommendations for body shop/detailer in East Valley

jdwk

JLs Mistress

" you can feel how you want...if you expect me to CARE...well...no, i don't lol. "

Fine with me I'm happy ....I don't expect you to care why would I ? As far as I know no one has said anything bad about your work itself that should be enough to make you happy ... With that being said I am going to do like BOB said. Play nice and wish you a great day ...

There's a place in Gilbert Rd and Universary in east Mesa. They are the professionals. They do high end show cars. I took my vette there for a inside outside cleaning, it was around $600. My friend took her vette there and it was $900 for a good cleaning.

So this isn't for my C6. It sees too much track time (or more like off-track time) to worry about winning any shows now.

I always wanted to take my C6 to Germany and drive the 'Ring, but I chickened out after noticing my transmission was leaking, and decided to order a new daily driver, a 2013 Audi S4, and pick it up in Germany. Not the same as the C6, but it made a lot more sense than shipping my car back and forth.

My wife and I picked it up in Ingolstadt at the end of September and drove around Europe for 10 days including the 'Ring and the Paris Auto Show. It then took almost 12 weeks to get to the states, just in time for Christmas. After finally getting the car registered and clear bra and tint put on, I was just starting to feel comfortable driving it to work.

They are constructing a new building next to mine, and it kicks up a lot of dust. Nothing a duster or wash can't take care of usually, so I didn't think anything of parking in one of the covered parking spots near the construction last Friday. It's a trade off of dust for shade.

Well, last night I finally tried washing the car, and the dust doesn't come off. The dust is either paint or primer or some other horrific debris that I could not remove with any of the cleaners or polishes I have available. It is incredibly course and shredded my wash mitt leaving fuzz all over the car.

The clay bar seemed to work the best, but it took forever and was still far from perfect.

I filed an incident report with work this morning, and of course, I am one of many, but I have no idea what is going to be done. Regardless of the verdict, I am pretty sure I need a professional to take care of this.

Even though I've lived in AZ for 10 years, I can't say I know any body shop or detailer I would trust with this kind of work.

I know the guys in the detail forum are pretty picky about who if anyone they let touch their cars so I would really appreciate recommendations. I am in Chandler, but willing to drive a bit for quality work.

Thanks in advance.

The place is called "Car Cleaners" 328 N Gilbert Rd, Mesa AZ 85203, (just south of University). phone 480-969-0767.

There's a place in Gilbert Rd and Universary in east Mesa. They are the professionals. They do high end show cars. I took my vette there for a inside outside cleaning, it was around $600. My friend took her vette there and it was $900 for a good cleaning.

So this isn't for my C6. It sees too much track time (or more like off-track time) to worry about winning any shows now.

I always wanted to take my C6 to Germany and drive the 'Ring, but I chickened out after noticing my transmission was leaking, and decided to order a new daily driver, a 2013 Audi S4, and pick it up in Germany. Not the same as the C6, but it made a lot more sense than shipping my car back and forth.

My wife and I picked it up in Ingolstadt at the end of September and drove around Europe for 10 days including the 'Ring and the Paris Auto Show. It then took almost 12 weeks to get to the states, just in time for Christmas. After finally getting the car registered and clear bra and tint put on, I was just starting to feel comfortable driving it to work.

They are constructing a new building next to mine, and it kicks up a lot of dust. Nothing a duster or wash can't take care of usually, so I didn't think anything of parking in one of the covered parking spots near the construction last Friday. It's a trade off of dust for shade.

Well, last night I finally tried washing the car, and the dust doesn't come off. The dust is either paint or primer or some other horrific debris that I could not remove with any of the cleaners or polishes I have available. It is incredibly course and shredded my wash mitt leaving fuzz all over the car.

The clay bar seemed to work the best, but it took forever and was still far from perfect.

I filed an incident report with work this morning, and of course, I am one of many, but I have no idea what is going to be done. Regardless of the verdict, I am pretty sure I need a professional to take care of this.

Even though I've lived in AZ for 10 years, I can't say I know any body shop or detailer I would trust with this kind of work.

I know the guys in the detail forum are pretty picky about who if anyone they let touch their cars so I would really appreciate recommendations. I am in Chandler, but willing to drive a bit for quality work.

Thanks in advance.