NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Tim & Faith- Whos Going

ICULUKN

I wish! Should be a great show :thumbs

If cost is an issue, you should be able to get good seats under face value. The price of the ticket went south when they opened a second show.

At this time I have 1 ticket for Saturday night row AA in Sec 123 seat 1 that I have not been able to sell.

Anyone interested?

I thought it was a typo myself, because it's Tim and Johnnie, not Tim and Faith...I don't even know a Faith...honest honey!

I thought it was a typo myself, because it's Tim and Johnnie, not Tim and Faith...I don't even know a Faith...honest honey!

You wish you knew Faith like the other Tim knows Faith :lol:lol

The show was awesome... Best seats for a concert that I have had in a long time... (thanks Phil).

Who?

Obviously a Rap fan amongst us :toetap

Where? I listen to: band.gifrockout.gifbananaheadbanger.gif

The fact that you guys dont realize... that at the rock concerts (hair bands excluded) it is a sausage-fest. I was out numbered 10-1 with women.... Country girls are sexy....

Guest Sidewinder

The fact that you guys dont realize... that at the rock concerts (hair bands excluded) it is a sausage-fest. I was out numbered 10-1 with women.... Country girls are sexy....

AND...... :lol

Actually, the fact I do realize is I'm married to the most beautiful woman in the world. So, I guess that means more country chicks for you and better music for me. ;)

"Actually, the fact I do realize is I'm married to the most beautiful woman in the world. So, I guess that means more country chicks for you and better music for me. "

AW shucks, ain't that sweeeeet! Ang, that boy wants to make points! :D

"Actually, the fact I do realize is I'm married to the most beautiful woman in the world. So, I guess that means more country chicks for you and better music for me. "

Correction: Ang, that boy wants to make babies! :lol:lol

Guest intmd8r

Correction: Ang, that boy wants to make babies! :lol:lol

:lol:lol:lol

Either way... love.gifkissing.gif