NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Sunnie Gets New Frc's

P51tj

Those would look great on my Z...... :party I'll double your top offer to $40.... :jive: Looks great!!! :cheers

Guest Sidewinder
Those would look great on my Z...... I'll double your top offer to $40.... Looks great!!!

Nice one :lol

But they are already sold to me for $20 shipped. :thumbs

I checked the mail today and no FRC's, oh well musta been a slow day at the mail room....

Those would look great on my Z...... I'll double your top offer to $40.... Looks great!!!

Nice one :lol

But they are already sold to me for $20 shipped. :thumbs

I checked the mail today and no FRC's, oh well musta been a slow day at the mail room....

Probably a scam. You know what they say, "if it sounds too good to be true".

Did you pay with Paypal so you can dispute it? :lol:lol

Honest they were already shipped! :D Shipped on Maybe Come Express, Tracking # OICU812! Estimated delivery date of 32 Junevember. :yesnod If you have not received by that date please contact the shipping company for I am done with this issue!!! :chris Thanks for you intrest in T & J FRC's INC, LTD. :leaving

Guest UVETTYA

Tim you lucky son of a gun! I want a set of these so bad I can taste them! They taste like CHICKEN don't they?!

Day-um they look good! :thumbs:yesnod:thumbs

Guest Sidewinder
Honest they were already shipped! :D Shipped on Maybe Come Express, Tracking # OICU812! Estimated delivery date of 32 Junevember. :yesnod If you have not received by that date please contact the shipping company for I am done with this issue!!! :chris Thanks for you intrest in T & J FRC's INC, LTD. :leaving

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

:lurk

Any word on that shipment? Did you use Fedex? :lol

Seriously though, those are some SWEET frc's! :clap

Crap, gotta go add these to my Christmas list....come on, fat man in the funny suit! :toetap

Due to a lack of time...those pic's make me want to pick up my airbrushes again.

Some day, I will again find time to paint.

http://homepage.mac.com/mhmmms/PhotoAlbum5.html

Wow, nice stuff. Hmm, how much do you charge?... :thumbs

People always want a "flat rate" price - doesn't happen, at least I could never do it.

Depends on the design, # of colors, amount of detail, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Size matters too. Generally, I figure out what I THINK it will take in hours, double that, and then add materials + 20%.. $$$'s per/hr 55.

OOPS...can you say HIJACK???

Sorry ' bout that - also forgot to mention what a fantastic addition to your car Tim - TOTALLY BITCHIN'!