Sunnie Gets New Frc's

P51tj

Another Chevy Chad creation!

Sunnie's FRC's

On car

And Chevy Chad would be?

BTW, looks phenomenal ;) :thumbs

:agree Very :cool

More about Chevy Chad?? I'm going to sell my Carbon Fiber ones and get blk/wht frc's soon.

Nice......I want like a lighting effect.....or a brick wall like Pink Floyd :cool

he stopped doing them???? i paid him like MONTHS ago, just never sent them to him - i keep seeing that the RED ones likei have are more valueable than the black ones - so i am torn - do i have him paint the red ones or do i order a black set to have him do?

he stopped doing them???? i paid him like MONTHS ago, just never sent them to him - i keep seeing that the RED ones likei have are more valueable than the black ones - so i am torn - do i have him paint the red ones or do i order a black set to have him do?

Summit sells the RED and BLACK ones for 51.88 each. Not too much vaule there huh?

cheers

chad

Guest Sidewinder

Summit sells the RED and BLACK ones for 51.88 each. Not too much vaule there huh?

cheers

chad

The RED are more spensive than the black ones. Black ones are $32 I think. Tim on second thought those look horrible on your car. But, becouse we're cool, I will take them off your hands for sayyyyyyyyyy... $20 :yesnod:lol

Tim on second thought those look horrible on your car. But, becouse we're cool, I will take them off your hands for sayyyyyyyyyy... $20 :yesnod:lol

Mark they are now used, so is $20 still doable??? :lol

Guest Sidewinder

Tim on second thought those look horrible on your car. But, becouse we're cool, I will take them off your hands for sayyyyyyyyyy... $20 :yesnod:lol

The custom painter that I know does FRC and what ever else you want. He is local, Coolidge, and his prices are not bad. He quoted me $100 each to do a very complex multi-colored dragon on each FRC. Anyway if interessted his name is Bryan Plumb and his cel is 520-251-3463. He does really reallly good work.

These are mine that I did myself. Not bad, not great.

P1010345.jpg