NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Well I'm Official !!! C5 - Yeehaw

bj-99

Congratulations! There's nothing like owning a Vette. :thumbs

Yes....until you push it a little too hard before she warms up and kick two O2 sensor codes. :bang:lol

Yes....until you push it a little too hard before she warms up and kick two O2 sensor codes. :bang:lol

LIKEWISE...CONGRATS"!!!

What's this I hear about a Camaro???

I'm lookin' for a daily driver to give the 'vette a break on the miles.

Guest UVETTYA

Be nice to your baby now. :yesnod I've read that jumping on it before your oil temp is over 140 tends to be hard on valve springs. Being the anal old phart that I am, I always keep mine under 2500 rpm until at least 180. :lol

LIKEWISE...CONGRATS"!!!

Yeah the 2000 SS is up for sale. LS1-m6, t-tops etc. If you know somebody that's interested you can email me from my profile

Be nice to your baby now. :yesnod I've read that jumping on it before your oil temp is over 140 tends to be hard on valve springs. Being the anal old phart that I am, I always keep mine under 2500 rpm until at least 180. :lol

Yeah...guess I better watch out for that. :D

LIKEWISE...CONGRATS"!!!

Yeah the 2000 SS is up for sale. LS1-m6, t-tops etc. If you know somebody that's interested you can email me from my profile

Michael, BJ's Camaro is V nice! you can see pics of it on the Gila Bend photos-he was parked next to some big YELLER car. I think you could do far worse for your #2 car! :D

M~

Interested in a nice set of chrome wagon wheels with some nice BFG KDW's by chance? I know where there are some for sale....

Congratulations on the nice car! :thumbs