NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Well I'm Official !!! C5 - Yeehaw

bj-99

A '99 C5 found a new home at my place. Light Carmine Red, M6, Alloy wheels. Jay helped me pick it up today. I'm already looking for chrome wheels & a Glass top !!!!!

Sweet, congraqts!!!! :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

See if there is room and join us in September to Laughlin!!!! It will be my first run too.

A '99 C5 found a new home at my place. Light Carmine Red, M6, Alloy wheels. Jay helped me pick it up today. I'm already looking for chrome wheels & a Glass top !!!!!

Check on the Corvetteforum for the wheels. There are two supporting vendors that sell the wheels for a good price and sometimes have a special going on. For the top you might try Ebay. I see alot of C5 tops on there. Good luck and Happy Modding!! Robert :burnout

I bought my chrome Z06 rims from Bob at House of Wheels. They were around $800 shipped. I demanded 1st runs but he had some cheaper 2nd / blems (mostly minor chrome blems) that were considerably cheaper.

Very nice! :thumbs What did you do with the Camaro?

See you on the Laughlin cruise!

M~

So, I know how nice your car is....does Dolly?

Dianne :D

Yeah, "Dolly loves it. She was driving it today. We went to dinner at La'Orange down on 40th st. She had fun. She said it was "Scary"

Very nice! :thumbs What did you do with the Camaro?

See you on the Laughlin cruise!

M~

Still have the Camaro. I'm probably gonna sell it & use my PU as a daily driver. . But I really enjoy it. Too many vehicles for a single guy though.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Very nice! I see Mark Pm'd you already. We have an extra glass top you might be interested in. Take care and CONGRATS on your new baby....err Vette! lol.