BLOWOUT pricing on Redline fluid services!

Loud Pedal

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loud Pedal

• Steve@LPM

• Desertdawg

• Grape Ape

Great deal! I would like to take advantage of this deal. Also, I would like to have the valve wear checked in my Z06 for piece of mind. Please PM me price. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Got the car serviced today. Very happy with it and for a very reasonable price for what they do. Direct TV worked like a charm to pass the time and got to visit with another ACE guy. Fun talking to you this morning Ron. Good luck with the new ride...... :thumbs

Got the car serviced today. Very happy with it and for a very reasonable price for what they do. Direct TV worked like a charm to pass the time and got to visit with another ACE guy. Fun talking to you this morning Ron. Good luck with the new ride...... :thumbs

Thanks for coming in Mark :)

Thanks for coming in Mark :)

That's so full-homo........not like you wanted to say "Thanks for coming in, Mark. " :smilelol:bolt:

Let me return your pic from the other thread

Posted Image

Final Effort

I'm planing on bringing in the C5 that I'm getting from Roneva. Sometime around the 12Th.-15Th.

I'm planing on bringing in the C5 that I'm getting from Roneva. Sometime around the 12Th.-15Th.

Sounds good. Let me know.

• 5 months later...

Can a deal like this still be had? I just got my car a few weeks ago with 53k on the clock. I used redline on all my supras and it was amazing. I read on one of the other forums that redline wasn't recommended for the manual in the vette. Any truth to that?

We'll take care of you. Give Steve a shout in the morning. I have been running all redline fluids in the Z and the Camaro without any issues. They make a great product.

Redline is great stuff.

I think they mean redline MTL isn't recommended. The vette tranny takes ATF so run redline ATF fluid.

Redline is great stuff.

I think they mean redline MTL isn't recommended. The vette tranny takes ATF so run redline ATF fluid.

Correct, we use Redline D4 which is a Dex III equivalent. They are "phasing out" the Dextron III product name and renaming it to "Manual Transmission Fluid."

• 2 weeks later...

Can you send me a PM the next time you get one of these in. I'd like to see how the conversion was done. Thanks.

$309.00 C6 Corvette with dry sump / 6L80E Regular price $409.00

Caught that typo. Down the road IF we offer another smoking deal like that we will change that. Maybe ill add an auto Z06 to the list ;)

Caught that typo. Down the road IF we offer another smoking deal like that we will change that. Maybe ill add an auto Z06 to the list ;)

I'm not interested in the service, but just in how a wet sump to dry sump conversion is done.

All the Z06 auto conversions I've seen use the A4 trans. All the LS7 swaps to base autos use the A6, but switch to wet sump.

You can add an aftermarket drysump system easy enough if you really wanted a dry sump. Factory would need the long snount crank.

You can add an aftermarket drysump system easy enough if you really wanted a dry sump. Factory would need the long snount crank.

I don't want one. I was curious about the conversion if someone put a Vette dry sump engine in a car that originally had a wet sump. I assume it requires cutting out the battery box and relocating it, so the tank has space up front. I'd just like to see it when it's done. So far, I've seen two LS7 swaps into base C6 cars, but both engines were converted to wet sump first. One was for drags, but the other was initially drags and later road track use only. Both were A6 cars.

Like Nick said you can run an aftermarket system like ARE or if your wanting to run factory you need to relocate the battery to the rear and run the factory sump in its place which has all the mounting points if I remember correctly. Going the factory route would require the same crank/pump/pan/line setup as the dry sump cars.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.