BLOWOUT pricing on Redline fluid services!

Loud Pedal

Posted Image

We asked, you answered, and now LPM delivers!

We have spent the past 2 months putting together an array of unbeatable and comprehensive maintenance services this side of…well... anywhere. The only way to accomplish that was to buy fluids in bulk and ensure we have the most efficient tools available. It took some work to accomplish that but we managed to put together some maintenance packages that we challenge you to beat even if you do the work yourself.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not only was it important to carry top of the line Redline products, but also to ensure that we can get you in and out of the shop as quickly as possible while maintaining the highest standards of quality. For that reason, we do require that you schedule an appointment.

Your vehicle will be inspected nose to tail so you can ward off big problems by dealing with small ones. We will provide you with a detailed inspection report.

We can perform these services for you while you wait and relax in our lounge. We have a TV with satellite and Xbox for your use. There is also a tram stop right down the street that leads to downtown Tempe if you would like to get some lunch or something.

Posted Image

Posted Image

These are rock bottom prices for one of the best products on the market serviced by techs who have decades of combined experience servicing GM products. Treat your 'other woman' this Valentine's day and get her ready for the pizza oven temperatures that are on the way.

Thank you for your past and future support and we hope we have answered your call for comprehensive service packages. Call 480.598.5683or email us to make an appointment. Click here for details on specific models of vehicles. Let us know what you think and we hope to see you soon!

Your friends at LPM

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loud Pedal

• Steve@LPM

• Desertdawg

• Grape Ape

Can I get some of the stuff in that thar green can? I'm almost due for an oil change, do you think we can sneak a cam in there without Jammye noticing???? :wacked:

No Love for the Auto Guys

Absolutely! Click here.

Hey Dave, your ad in the link says " Call for ZR1 pricing " so how much are your ZR1's???

and I'll give you a manly one if you kiss me on the cheek.... again!

I'm very curious, what do you do with a Purelator Automatic Transmission filter kit on a manual trans C5 or C6? (included in the $229 price)

Good catch. Thanks! The pricing actually includes the proper components for each configuration but it slipped by on the coupon itself.

Do you guys take the MPP extended warranty? Also, price for a C6 base model wet sump, manual trans, and without doing spark plugs. I just did those a couple days ago.

Do you guys take the MPP extended warranty? Also, price for a C6 base model wet sump, manual trans, and without doing spark plugs. I just did those a couple days ago.

We sure do. PM'd about the plug delete.

When I'm ready for the full service I guess I'll just give you a call and get a quote for my C4/C6. Thanks for putting these packages together! :yourock:

Dave, I need auto-trans, rear-diff and brake fluid changed. I just installed new plugs, wires and coolant within the last year and the Mobile One is only 3K old. What kinda deal can you give me? Please PM me. P.S. Are you experienced aligning older cars like my '64? The shims fell out on rr trailing arm on the Prescott trip, plus I'm about to cut a coil off each front coil. I have the specs for a radial-tired mid-year. Thx, Dave

Dave,

I need auto-trans, rear-diff and brake fluid changed. I just installed new plugs, wires and coolant within the last year and the Mobile One is only 3K old. What kinda deal can you give me? Please PM me.

P.S.

Are you experienced aligning older cars like my '64? The shims fell out on rr trailing arm on the Prescott trip, plus I'm about to cut a coil off each front coil. I have the specs for a radial-tired mid-year.

Thx, Dave

Hey Dave, shoot me your email and Ill send over an estimate.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.