NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

February Lunch Feb. 9th

Marco

Why is there a cupon link in my subtitle Yoder or Dawg? wierd, can't get rid of it, the word "Flats"

sounds like you have a bug on your puter, it isn't us!

maybe a toolbar addition or something in the add on list?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco

• aenigma

• TheCMSH

• Extender32

Deb and I should make the trek to the east side...... Ted finished with the corvette and now has the Porsche so we won't have to hide.

Where is the east valley meeting and what time?

Is there a meeting place or is everyone on their own to get there??

I am at Marc's and Lisa's right now. we'd like to meet at 11:15am at SAMs club in front of the Starbucks. South of the San tan 202 on Arizona Ave. Address is 1395 S Arizona Ave, Chandler. Is that good?

I am at Marc's and Lisa's right now. we'd like to meet at 11:15am at SAMs club in front of the Starbucks. South of the San tan 202 on Arizona Ave.

Address is 1395 S Arizona Ave, Chandler.

Is that good?

I'll try to meet with you cool kids, if I'm running late I'll text Lisa and meet you down there

Before the lunch, take a few minutes to join the Save Speedworld rally near the Capitol bldg in Phoenix. Wear your ACE shirt for the TV cameras. Here's the info. Don't forget the Support Speedworld Rally this coming Saturday, February 9, in the parking lot of the State Employee Tower on the NorthEast corner of 19th Ave & Jefferson at 10am. This is a peaceful get-together folks, to show our support of our favorite track. Bring your trailers; trucks with bikes & quads in the back, open trailers with race cars on them and most importanly, ALL YOUR FRIENDS who love Speedworld as much as we do. We're looking forward to seeing you there, and THANKS for your support. It probably won't last much more than 30 minutes, so there will be plenty of time to get to the lunch.

I agree with Tom! I would go to the lunch as well. But my wife is not doing very good at this time, health wise. And I don’t want to be very far away from her. Plus, I would rather have her with me!

I am at Marc's and Lisa's right now. we'd like to meet at 11:15am at SAMs club in front of the Starbucks. South of the San tan 202 on Arizona Ave.

Is that good?

I'll try to meet with you cool kids, if I'm running late I'll text Lisa and meet you down there

Way out of my way. I will meet you guys there! :burnout

I agree with Tom!

I would go to the lunch as well.

But my wife is not doing very good at this time, health wise.

And I don’t want to be very far away from her.

Plus, I would rather have her with me!

You're a great man!

Sorry to have to miss this one ...... Grandson's #1 BD party at 12 ...... but will see you all soon ....... Posted Image

Look forward to the follow up posts & PIX !!!! Have fun !!! Posted Image

Come one, come all, whatever that means... :rockon2:

You must not come very often! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

It means the girls are just going to be a mess....... :jd

Is that good?

Ron & Eva will meet you at Sam's

These are getting even more fun now that I'm getting to know you guys. I had a great time today!

These are getting even more fun now that I'm getting to know you guys. I had a great time today!

Damn straight missy, sorry if I talked your ear off! :thumbs

Yeah it was great seeing everyone again today. Did anyone else have a burg with shrooms? If so, any side effects?

Yeah it was great seeing everyone again today. Did anyone else have a burg with shrooms? If so, any side effects?

I had a mushroom burger without the meat. It was amazing and tons of mushrooms. No problems. Did you get sick?

Damn straight missy, sorry if I talked your ear off! :thumbs

Great conversation! I enjoyed it.

we made it home.... At 10:30 ...PM from lunch! Great place for lunch Marco, we had a blast and enjoyed the drive. Thanks for putting this together... Sampled Dave's latest batch for awhile before heading home,,,nom nom nom!