NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Is a catch can necessary?

Jon

I get about a tablespoon with my normal light driving between changes sometimes double that but with lots of hard driving it goes to half or so. I forget to empty it most times embarrising when you forget.

Anyway I made my own using an Airtool Catch for Moisture. Cost lass than 55.00 completely done I want to say more like 40.00.

Any photos of the build and completed project?

Well, it wasn't orange, or have a carbon fiber roof liner, or have fittings too tight to come off once installed, so you probably wouldn't like it.

Man I miss busting your balls! :D

Quit lying. You just miss his balls. Lol.

fourseventeen

Same ol Ted. Thats ok at least my car doesnt look like a banana! Oh wait....

Looks like im joining the yeller club

Wooooooooohoooooooooooo!

I don't really know you, so I will defer to your sage advice. Bring my wife to your B day party, or leave her at home.

fourseventeen

Wooooooooohoooooooooooo!

I don't really know you, so I will defer to your sage advice. Bring my wife to your B day party, or leave her at home.

feel free to bring her along buddy as long as she doesnt hate gogo dancers cause there MAY be a couple there dancing lol

Wooooooooohoooooooooooo!

Depends, is she going to back into the driveway at 417's?

feel free to bring her along buddy as long as she doesnt hate gogo dancers cause there MAY be a couple there dancing lol

Haha. She won't mind.

For C5's they should have been factory installed.

:agree X2

No shit. I didn't have one and tracked my car. Blew the main seals. That was a fugly and expensive lesson. :facepalm::banghead

I get about a tablespoon with my normal light driving between changes sometimes double that but with lots of hard driving it goes to half or so. I forget to empty it most times embarrising when you forget.

Anyway I made my own using an Airtool Catch for Moisture. Cost lass than 55.00 completely done I want to say more like 40.00.

Any photos of the build and completed project?

I thought we had a post on it... let me look for it.