NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Optima Batteries!!!

Guest Chad@AZPS

Guest Chad@AZPS

We now have in stock Optima Batteries or can get a specific battery if you need it for your application. Please keep in mind that Optima pricing will be going up soon so please purchase soon.

Chad

We now have in stock Optima Batteries or can get a specific battery if you need it for your application. Please keep in mind that Optima pricing will be going up soon so please purchase soon.

Chad

costco has them too - i paid $109 with tax and exchange for the last 2 i have bought.

Chad, I will probably be needing 2 red tops this fall for the girls trucks, any idea how long before the price increase???

Guest Chad@AZPS

Price increase will take effect in the next 1 to 2 months. I am hearing the Optima has not had a price increase in 5 years. There is going to be about a 25% increase. I just wanted to pass the word on, so if you want to purchase a battery now is the time to do it.

Chad

How much for the best or largest optima for my 2000 FRC Chad?

And.. do you have it on the shelf? or... do you need to order it?

Thanks

I was just in the shop, and they have them on a rack. Give Chad a call.

Thanks Phil,

I want to get that AC Delco battery out of there before the flipping positive terminal breaks off and it leaks acid all over the PCM.. I have heard the horror stories and don't want to be there.

The battery I have now looks new but who knows, those things are like hoses, they rot from the inside out and you'd never know until its too late.

That is a great price. :thumbs

I just had a Red Top Optima go bad on my 2002 Tahoe. I returned it to Autozone on my way home from work yesterday. They replaced it for free.

The shocker was the price at Autozone. It had $169.99 on the shelf under the battery. I thought to myself if I need to pay for another one, I will be calling AZ Power & Sound.

Phil, do you need a salesman job? I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell. :D

Chad

I have one already....SpeedyTicketService...

• 2 months later...

Ok, I'm ready

I need one for the Vette = 2000 C5 FRC.

I need one for a 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP.

The current red top in my GTP has the last few digits of the model number **78-1050, can you figure out what that is or do you have one that will fit. The GTP is my track car and I punish the battery by very heavy use while at the track. I plan on going to Firebird this Friday and would sure like to have a new red top in it.

Thanks, I can stop in Thursday afternoon and pick them up.

Later,

Call my cell, 480-262-2150

Thomas

Guest Steve Mulvey

:thumbs I would like one for my 64.. the battery in the car is medalist 24-72m, don't ask, I have no idea.

Call me at 602.228.3911

steve

Ok, Chad and Jason,

Please see the pictures of my dead optima, I hope there is enough information for you to figure out a suitable replacement.

http://www.azclubgp.com/pdxgtp/PDXGTP/Corvette/DSC01488.JPG

http://www.azclubgp.com/pdxgtp/PDXGTP/Corvette/DSC01487.JPG

http://www.azclubgp.com/pdxgtp/PDXGTP/Corvette/DSC01486.JPG

Thanks,

Thanks,

I just wanted to shout out a round of thanks to CHad and Jason at AZ power and sound. :thumbs

They got me two red-tops for my Vette and my Pontiac, I was able to get my pontiac to the track tonight and have some fun, :thumbs I even got to race an electron blue C5, I got-um. :yesnod

Anyway, thanks guys, I appreciate it... :thumbs

:thumbs

I just wanted to shout out a round of thanks to CHad and Jason at AZ power and sound. :thumbs

They got me two red-tops for my Vette and my Pontiac, I was able to get my pontiac to the track tonight and have some fun, :thumbs I even got to race an electron blue C5, I got-um. :yesnod

Anyway, thanks guys, I appreciate it... :thumbs

So you robbed me of one? I was going to get one the next day and found out I had to wait :toetap:thumbs

Oh, and THANKS Mike!!

Sorry about that Jimmy,

They picked them up for me, I kinda bird-dogged them until I got it done too.

Those guys will hook you up with almost no notice at all, no worries i'd say.

Guest AZ Power & Sound

As of about two weeks from now we will officially be an Interstate/Optima franchise :) That means we will have ALL batterys in stock at ALL times, as well as kill ALL pricing!

do you have one in stock for a 2004 honda element.. I will be traveling to Colorado over the holidays and dont want to be stuck with a dead battery.... This will be the first performance mod... (charging system capacity upgrade)...LOL

Guest Chad@AZPS
Chad, will you price match the $95 for the Red Top and save me a trip to Luke? :thumbs

I can not price match as Optima did a price increase. The prices are now higher for us and unless Luke AFB is still selling at the old price, I hate to lose a sell, but you might be better getting it from there.

Chad