NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Mens Luxury Toy Expo 8/18-8/20

Guest Chad@AZPS

phxscooby101

Me and a few others will be attending on Sat also :thumbs Hope to see some members around. Later Chad

Guest XLR8TNC5

Mark and I and another couple went lastnight. It was VERY cool. Saw Mike and Chad and SMITTY! Thanks for the "swag" and it was nice drooling over your car again Mikey! Damn it, I seriously hate hanging out with you all. It just makes me start thinking about doing more mods to my car! Son of a ............................

THe Expo was pretty cool. It was nothing like I expected. It did piss me off that I paid $10 for a 6oz drink (Vodka Tonic.) But some of those 5th wheels, toy haulers, and RV's were incredible! Not to mention the red Noble and the silver Ferrari that was there. I liked the Dodge Caliber too. lol.

We ended up getting some hot sauces and shiott! I had a good time.

I took the family saturday and did the tour WOW that place is huge, I cant stand the cardinals but I think I will have to go check out a game.

Then we went ahead and did the walk around the expo and saw some real cool toys but as usual the wife kept me in check so no new toys (yet).

Saw mike and chad and my new headers they were using as a display, well half of them anyway, now I can have them put on!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!