Now I need some help

Guest aka Kyla

Guest aka Kyla

They ran the battery dead and they ran it until its blown or at least destroyed the lower end is the latest. The dealership manager said they killed it, running it with whatever they poured in and then dry. It runs but it sounds like a rock fight inside the engine. I'm so broken hearted right now. Dave is going to help get these assholes. Both of them have texted saying it was broken already, the new oil they used is the best, Jim said his oil brand shows there was a weakness from GM and it wasn't his fault. I haven't answered either of them yet. Dave laughed when he read that text.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joe Blow Yer doors Off

• Desertdawg

• Two Fangs

• Marco

Wow... it wasn't fourseventeen, was it? :smilelol In all seriousness, what a dumbass. If ever Darwin needed to strike, it's with that guy. :facepalm:

Guest aka Kyla

There should have been NO WAY your car was gummed so bad up with only 3000 miles on it for them to do something that stupid The next question is, what kind of oil were they going to put in it? Vettes come from the factory with Mobile 1 and replacing with any synthetic would have been fine but I prefer the Mobile 1 myself. Just because someone has a serious set of tools, doesn't follow that they know crap about cars. Hell, I was an aircraft mechanic in the Air Force and I don't know 1/3 what these guys on the forum know when it comes to motors and vettes in general. I'd say your xfriend really hosed you over. If there is any water left in the motor at all, as a minimum you would probably want to let your car run for maybe 30 min or so and drain the oil again;hoping that the water mixed with the oil or evaporated off but its hard to say what kind of damage the Simple Green and the gojo caused. I forsee either a complete engine rebuild or a new engine in your future. Good luck with getting them to foot the bill on the repairs.

I don't know what oil they used but Dave's lawyer will get them. Or I'm going to need that link to the gun thread on here.

You deserve anything you got! WTH would you give your Vette to two shade tree mechanics to do an oil change? You were probably going to save $25 right? Did Dwayne give you that advice too?

I had nothing to do with this, there are no truck tires, trips to Duncan or Deers in the headlights in this thread so don't try to pin it on me....

Joe Blow Yer doors Off

yall dont no shiz, man. She texes me this shiz sayin i am gonna be all sooed and shiz with a link to this mess i buid race hondas that are faster that the v8 junk yall be bustin around in plus, that shiz was not even runnin good when she brout it over so you dont even know we use simple green and fast orange to get the insides clean as a cousin, son. plus the fast orange keeps the glaze off the cylindrs, yall need to put down aarp and read up, cuz slow assed jelus people, old fogie bitches

Not too bright are you joe! F up the ladies car and come on a public forum talking scheit. Typical UTI student! Did they teach you that little trick at UTI?

Joe Blow Yer doors Off

UTI is for hos, man You just tear it apart and do it up. They don't teach the speed tricks cuz they are old asses like you tryin to keep that dull edge. I'll trailer my 8 sec honda to phenix and tear you up, just go jelus old bitch Threaten to soo me i will get larry h parker up you ass

Threaten to soo me i will get larry h parker up you ass

we won't put up with threats here, please refrain or be banned....

Are you involved with the professional oil change our member started this thread about?

Joe Blow Yer doors Off

You can ban me, like the termenator ill be back, cuz dont be all scurr, she nows our shiz is fast, so she bring the rattle thing over to do it up race style we clean the insides and put the hi rpms 2 stroke oil in it it is good to like 20000 rpms but, it still nocked and then wud not start, so cry 2 tears in a buket, time to take the gaskets out and redo it up, cuz But she has some boss callin me and putin this shiz story with one side on a place a 1000 miles away dont scurr me they 4 sides to evry story yall stupid

Joe Blow Yer doors Off

If that meter is good, then thats me cuz i am off the cart needle pegged bad ass whuppin up on old ass v8s

Is this guy for real? What age are you?

I'd say about 12! No matter how old he is he's a punk!

Wow! Did this guy just graduate Kindergarten or what? He sure does know how to talk some shiz, if you know what I mean. He must have trained with the F-1 mechs in Europe, I didn't know a 4-banger Honda could turn 20,000 rpm.