• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joe Blow Yer doors Off

• Desertdawg

• Two Fangs

• Marco

Joe Blow Yer doors Off

yall dont wanna listen to me cuz kylas rich and has a thing for old dudes not our fault the old ass thing broke it didnt work right when we got it, cuz we were goin 2 fix it up until yall started ruin it

I haven't swung the ban hammer for a while. But I'm warming up my throwing arm.

Keep it civil, people.

I vote we ban em both....him for being an asshole (not ACEhole) and her for being a stupid blonde!

I wouldn't be so hard on Kyla, an error in judgment, she knows that now, more importantly, she is brave enough to go on here and seek guidance

You know, I dont even find this kind of BS story funny. Anyone could see from post 1 that this was made up. There's humor in real life drama without resorting to this kind of carp

You know, I dont even find this kind of BS story funny.

Anyone could see from post 1 that this was made up.

There's humor in real life drama without resorting to this kind of carp

I don't remember seeing any fish in this thread? :willy

Guest aka Kyla

I haven't swung the ban hammer for a while. But I'm warming up my throwing arm.

Keep it civil, people.

I vote we ban em both....him for being an asshole (not ACEhole) and her for being a stupid blonde!

Oh please get rid of Joe, now you see what he's like and I'm not even his friend anymore. And don't let him fool you because he's 31 but acts like he's 18 so he can hit on high school girls.

I don't know why I even associated with him other than he can be funny, now I see he's an sshole to people he doesn't know.

The GM adviser said they will replace the whole motor, nothing less due to the liability of trying to repair this one. It's going to be expensive but Dave's lawyer said he has a couple of possibilities to recover the cost, as long as Joe keeps posting his dribble he will hang himself here.

You should see the texts I've gotten from him the last couple of hours, Dave has them saved on my phone now.

I'm sorry to everyone here for not asking for advice before I let them touch my baby, I learned an expensive lesson this weekend.

Yeah, I smelt something fishy when this person who has the blond girl avatar, came on this board. She's/he's just trolling.

Makes for good entertainment!! :partydance:

Joe Blow Yer doors Off

kyla the engine was nocking when you came over and asked us to do our race prpe on it and get the insides clean it wood be ok if it was rinsed out better, but you dint like how long it was takin and sent yur boss over and calling us we cannot be intrupted, speed takes time to make i hope you are happy with your new slow v8, my honda will always be fatster you shuld have let us finish the job and these old dudes wont ban me cuz they scurr of gettin beat on by my honda

Probable Cause

Yeah, I smelt something fishy when this person who has the blond girl avatar, came on this board. She's/he's just trolling.

Makes for good entertainment!! :partydance:

I agree.... I'm starting to think that neither of them is real... Gotta be some bored troll playing both people just to get a rise. Just my opinion.

Guest aka Kyla

You can spread your lies, I never said anything about making it faster, it wasn't even due for an oil change but you insisted on it telling me it needed to have the factory oil changed before it wore down the cam with all the breaking stuff. Stop acting like you didn't text me to get it with a tow truck, I have the text saved and you know theres no way you could repair it. You didn't even know how to charge the battery. I'll tell you what, spout your mouth off some more and well let a judge sort it out. Your just scared because now your paying money out of your daddy's wallet, and he's going to spank you and send you to your room.

O.o... Wow.... So whens this show make it to the Gaslight Theater? Joe the 31 year old who has race Honda's, cleans internals with simple green and Gojo while running and never graduated middle school. Then we have Kyla... with a Vette that supposedly has 3k on it and knocking noises. Who lets downsyndrom mentally handicapped adults work on her vette..... Yeah this is a troll thread but hey who doesn't like watching Retards fight? Its like BigPoppa's obsession with Asian's and Midgets.

Very entertaining thread..lost a few brain cells but hey, what the heck

pretty quick dianostic by the dealer on a holiday no less. The car was towed by someone other than the owner to dealership and worked on before the registered owner came to the dealer ship. I may have read it wrong but the timeline is still way quicker than any service department in the valley here. Your lawyer should advise you to keep your dirty laundry out of public view if you really are going to make a case out of this situation. then there is this-------------------------> :picsstfu: Of the car damage

I'm just glad I didn't get in the middle of this mess. I'm going to look at some more week old pictures of my car now!

Hey Kyla,

Post some naked pics of yourself! I want some Hustler quality close up pics. Come on you imaginary nasty girl.