NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

MLK DAY

Guest racingchester

Guest racingchester

Hey Donna, Yah its gonna happen. I have not been on that road since last year. Someone comes up and said its not real good, and all I said was maybe we want to go some where else. If the roads ok lets do it...Meet at Home Depot south of the 60 on Country Club. Depart at 10:30...Anyone and everyone is invited.....

I'm in! I've never been here - is this the route - seems kind of short?

Route

It's a little short but very fun! I'm in again x2

I swore I was going to take the day off and go this year, I've never been to tortilla flats.... Maybe next year! And I heard the next few miles past the resturant is supposed to be better than the drive there.

Guest racingchester

Yah might have a water crossing just past the resturant. BUT with your LARGE TRUCK TIRES you should be able to make it. Did the ride just after new years in 1962 in my 60 vette. Yup gravel all the way to Roosevelt. Went back via Globe. Road is the same now only graded down a few feet.

Yah might have a water crossing just past the resturant. BUT with your LARGE TRUCK TIRES you should be able to make it. Did the ride just after new years in 1962 in my 60 vette. Yup gravel all the way to Roosevelt. Went back via Globe. Road is the same now only graded down a few feet.

That was a crazy ride, cant believe you did it in a Vette Charlie! Crazy mofo

Wife and I are in. :banannarainbow: Of course since we will be in our old '92, we may not keep up with all you "whiper-snapers".

Dust off the Vette and I'll be ready! Any late comers? We're going, so if you're looking for something to do come on along!

I am out due to illness. Sorry.

Hope you get better soon.

It's not the best advertisement for someone who works for the Health Department. :facepalm:

Guest badbobs95

I'll take Donna's place since I haven't had my next back surgery yet. Thought I'd be recouping this week but not the case. Posted Image

post-19-086099800 1358803825.jpg Six cars went but we had a great time except for the two choppers in front of us all the way up. Jr had a temp plate on his brand new M/C and was afraid to lean it into the curves (15 mph on curves and 25 on the straights). Nice to see some old faces, yeah Bob I'm talkin about you. Good to see Rich and Esther! Nice to meet Dave and his lovely wife! Hope everybody got home safe and sound.

Guest racingchester

Small turnout but great weather and and great food....Thanks to all who showed up it was great to see all of you.

Hope you get better soon.

It's not the best advertisement for someone who works for the Health Department. :facepalm:

I'd like to think that would scare off any illness, but so far it's just not working. . . :blink:lol

Sorry I missed this - I love the ride out to Tortilla Flat.