NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Just a few new header pics.

DvC

Congrats on finally pointing... Real tunes (NicD) are more expensive, but they are personalized to your car. Plus then you get a dyno graph that you can look at and talk yourself into more parts. The other option would be to get a handheld tuner like a diablosport. You can kill the O2 sensor codes with that and tune the car some. Not as well as Nic can, but better than nothing.

All I have ever heard about the mail order tunes is they are not worth it. Save your milk money up and get a real tune....

PM him on here, NicD is his handle, or you can set up a dyno time with Loud Pedal Motorsports or Courdes Performance Racing. (I hope I spelled that right....)

PM him on here, NicD is his handle, or you can set up a dyno time with Loud Pedal Motorsports or Courdes Performance Racing. (I hope I spelled that right....)

Cordes.......you are teh fail

Install went ok. I had to redo it a couple times. got most of it in the realized i had to loosen the starter. did that, got the whole thing bolted up went to put the battery back on and when i did the fan started running... realized i put a ground on the starter positive so had to unbolt the whole passenger side including the starter and fix it. man what a pain. My hands are all jacked up but i guess that come with the territory. i feel confident i could do another one in about 5-6 hours no mess ups. Was a good learning experience. a bolt on one of the flanges came loose right away after the first drive. Also a check engine popped as well but i was expecting that, no biggie. Tune to come soon. EDIT: Must Also thank Two Snails for letting me borrow his jackstands even though i was essentially a stranger. Appreciate it sir! Thanks again.