Funny were are the Cardinal fans now?

azz061

MIKE, I BELIEVE THE WORD YOU WANTED TO USE WAS.........

"WHERE" AS IN WHERE DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL?

Not "WERE" as in.... Were there any students in your school that used the term

"FOR TO GO" ?

I know you were so excited that the 49'ers beat the Cards and clinched a bye week.

SLAMMER

Got to love auto correct on my Mac!lol

I think Dave at LPM can fix that for you and make it faster too. :lol

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azz061

• Z06_Mir

• Shifty

• Two Fangs

Guest badbobs95

I don't think my Mac has auto correct... I just use Chrome and use spellcheck... then again I type 100+ words per minute at like 98% accuracy. Usually if I make a mistake it's cause I'm dumb lol

I can type three words per minute and usually only make two mistakes! And I have spell-check. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I just love these little guys. Posted Image

Bob, I have you for the slowest, With no left hand and typing with one finger it takes 2 minutes oer word...... and see only some mistakes, wow that took this morning away....

Well Aren't you special! You fly, you trap 127 in the fastest bolt on z06 in Arizona, you own a gun, and you blow Jeeps up also! Your my hero! No just kidding! lmao

:rockon2::agree

OK boys and girls. Don't make me bring this to the next ACE lunch....

Posted Image

Awesomeness !!!! :funnypost:

Typed without errors and a spell checker on a laptop with Windows 7 :)

Drew your an idiot really! They made it to the NFC championship last year. They get a first round bye this year. Wow what are the standards Drew to be a playoff team? They all have to Vote for Obama? Somedays i want to choke you!!!! Miranda what's a matter you can't take a little sarcasm? It's fun to bust your chops as you take it very well. I do have nice things to say as well just not to you Bigfoot!!!! LMAO!

Drew your an idiot really! They made it to the NFC championship last year. They get a first round bye this year. Wow what are the standards Drew to be a playoff team?

How about winning a playoff game or 2? Last year they got beat by the G-Men. This year won't be different Mikey.

It's not because of any political beliefs either, it's because I believe there's better teams out there this year. I think the Broncos are the team to beat for example. I'm not a Broncos fan, I just recognize a dangerous team when I see one.

Drew your an idiot really! They made it to the NFC championship last year. They get a first round bye this year. Wow what are the standards Drew to be a playoff team?

How about winning a playoff game or 2? Last year they got beat by the G-Men. This year won't be different Mikey.

It's not because of any political beliefs either, it's because I believe there's better teams out there this year. I think the Broncos are the team to beat for example. I'm not a Broncos fan, I just recognize a dangerous team when I see one.

The Broncos are absolutely a team that is a threat to every team in the playoffs. They're killing it this year. Green Bay can beat any team though, if they're having an "on" day. Last season every game was an "on" game, this season it hasn't been the case. Not to mention Mason Crosby can't kick a field goal to save his life. I'd rather play Atlanta than Denver any day of the week. Just like I'm glad that we are playing Minnesota instead of Chicago because I think Chicago has the capabilities to be a more difficult team to beat.

Green Bay had some really suspect defensive plays called last week. I'm not sure what they're thinking some times but AP hasn't had under 170 yards in either game lol. They also had some injuries on D this year which may or may not be an issue in the playoffs. We'll see who's healthy come game time I guess.

Yes it will because the G men are not in the playoff's.

Win a game or two really! If you have one of the best records in the NFC which they did you get a first round bye. So your in the second round and win then your in the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!

Regardless we can beat any of the teams in the playoffs this year.

You couldn't beat the Rams man. What are you going to do when a real team smacks you up? You're talking "woulda coulda" when the Giants last year showed they were playoff caliber while the 9ers crumbled when it counted. You'll see again this year too. Who did they beat besides the Pats that's in the playoffs? You'll say the Seabirds, but their first game was unimpressive while their last game the 9ers folded like a lawn chair. Any other playoff teams played? Oh right. Kind of easy to have your record with that schedule.

We beat Seattle at home New England away Greenbay away So we have beaten three of the the teams in the playoffs. Get your facts jack! And Denver will be out!

Look who Green Bay beat though Mike... especially in the beginning of the season.. Texans in Week 2 Rams in week 3 Vikings week 9 Bears in week 13

Look who Green Bay beat though Mike... especially in the beginning of the season..

Texans in Week 2

Rams in week 3

Vikings week 9

Bears in week 13

Strange, I thought Green Bay lost their first three games.

I believe the Texans were beat in week 6, the Rams in week 7, the Vikings in week 13 and the Bears in week 15...

Look who Green Bay beat though Mike... especially in the beginning of the season..

Texans in Week 2

Rams in week 3

Vikings week 9

Bears in week 13

I believe the Texans were beat in week 6, the Rams in week 7, the Vikings in week 13 and the Bears in week 15...

Now you know why they call them cheese heads. :lol

Texans in Week 2

Rams in week 3

Vikings week 9

Bears in week 13

I just pulled those from Google. I'll go back and look... but I'm pretty sure that GB started out 2-2 or 1-2, not 0-3

From their website:

Week 1 against SF - LOSS

Week 2 against Chicago - WIN

Week 3 against Seattle - LOSS (BULLSHIT LOSS)

Week 4 against New Orleans - WIN

Week 5 against Indianpolis - LOSS

Week 6 against Houston - WIN

Week 7 against St. Louis - WIN

Week 8 against Jacksonville - WIN

Week 9 against Arizona - WIN

Week 10 - BYE

Week 11 against Detroit - WIN

Week 12 against Giants - LOSS

Week 13 against Minnesota - WIN

Week 14 against Chicago - WIN

Week 16 against Tennessee - WIN

Week 17 against Minnesota - LOSS

http://www.packers.com/gameday/schedule.html?icampaign=spotlight_schedule

Google WTF

https://www.google.com/search?q=green+bay+packers&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS503US503&oq=green+bay+packers&aqs=chrome.0.59j60l3j61l2.2299&sugexp=chrome,mod=2&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Texans in Week 2

Rams in week 3

Vikings week 9

Bears in week 13

I just pulled those from Google. I'll go back and look... but I'm pretty sure that GB started out 2-2 or 1-2, not 0-3

From their website:

Week 1 against SF - LOSS

Week 2 against Chicago - WIN

Week 3 against Seattle - LOSS (BULLSHIT LOSS)

Week 4 against New Orleans - WIN

Week 5 against Indianpolis - LOSS

Week 6 against Houston - WIN

Week 7 against St. Louis - WIN

Week 8 against Jacksonville - WIN

Week 9 against Arizona - WIN

Week 10 - BYE

Week 11 against Detroit - WIN

Week 12 against Giants - LOSS

Week 13 against Minnesota - WIN

Week 14 against Chicago - WIN

Week 16 against Tennessee - WIN

Week 17 against Minnesota - LOSS

http://www.packers.com/gameday/schedule.html?icampaign=spotlight_schedule

Google WTF

https://www.google.com/search?q=green+bay+packers&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS503US503&oq=green+bay+packers&aqs=chrome.0.59j60l3j61l2.2299&sugexp=chrome,mod=2&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

So what you're saying is the Packers started off to a roaring 1-2 start (where I was off by one game, 2 out of 3 ain't bad going from memory), but the rest of the post you initially typed was indeed completely inaccurate? :lol :lol :lol