• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azz061

• Z06_Mir

• Shifty

• Two Fangs

Oh i know making excuses for next year! 49ers best in the West again!

As long as they do not have to face the Seahawks!! :smilelol

^^^ You will lose to the Vikings!

lol you're funny. We lost by 3 points in Minnesota yesterday and we played like crap. It would have been a slaughter if we had been in playoff mode. Things rarely go well for division competitors at Lambeau. Adrian Peterson also doesn't have as much motivation next week because that regular season record is gone now.

I'm pulling for GB as well. Of course I always support anyone who is playing the boys from the bay!! :edward:

We're still here, just cheering on anyone who faces the Niners :neener_neener: Actually I'd like to see the Niners & the Seahawks win their first games, to prove to people that the NFC West isn't the worst conference in football anymore.

MIKE, I BELIEVE THE WORD YOU WANTED TO USE WAS......... "WHERE" AS IN WHERE DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL? Not "WERE" as in.... Were there any students in your school that used the term "FOR TO GO" ? I know you were so excited that the 49'ers beat the Cards and clinched a bye week. SLAMMER

Looks like the house cleaning for the Cards continues. Every offensive coach and coordinator, except for the tight end coach has been dismissed.

MIKE, I BELIEVE THE WORD YOU WANTED TO USE WAS.........

"WHERE" AS IN WHERE DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL?

Not "WERE" as in.... Were there any students in your school that used the term

"FOR TO GO" ?

I know you were so excited that the 49'ers beat the Cards and clinched a bye week.

SLAMMER

We all have to make allowances for SF fans, so take it easy on the little guy. He's trying, in fact he is very trying!! :willy

Wiz And the offensive coordinator were the smart people that got Kevin kolb. they deserve to be fired just for doing that.

MIKE, I BELIEVE THE WORD YOU WANTED TO USE WAS.........

"WHERE" AS IN WHERE DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL?

Not "WERE" as in.... Were there any students in your school that used the term

"FOR TO GO" ?

I know you were so excited that the 49'ers beat the Cards and clinched a bye week.

SLAMMER

Got to love auto correct on my Mac!lol

Well Aren't you special! You fly, you trap 127 in the fastest bolt on z06 in Arizona, you own a gun, and you blow Jeeps up also! Your my hero! No just kidding! lmao