• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chameleon

• wickedfastvette

• Marco

• Buccaneer

Way too much stuff going on the 19th. If by some weird chance it rains and the dragstrip is closed, then I'd make the lunch. Otherwise if I leave the track early I'd stop by to chat with the straglers. It's possible this Saturday will be Speedworld's swan song and I don't want to miss the last opportunity.

I'm out. Even though B-J prices are ridiculous, I will be there all day Saturday.

Posted Image

I like to help my bruthas.... :thumbs

Guest aka KylaSmith

I'm not going to guarantee anything but I might be in Phoenix this weekend and this will be my first event if I can get out of the project I'm supposed to attend.

I really need to give you my shift schedule...always plan around the days I work :facepalm:

oh wait, I get it now :huh

And here I was thinking it was Me!!! :yesnod

I think it's somethin' in the water... :willy

I really need to give you my shift schedule...always plan around the days I work :facepalm:

oh wait, I get it now :huh

And here I was thinking it was Me!!! :yesnod

I think it's somethin' in the water... :willy

Got a suggestion for ya'll. . .YOU schedule the next lunch, and then it will be on a day when you can attend. Just sayin. . . :leaving

I'm new at this lunch thing but do you guys gather somewhere to make a grand entrance or just show up? I'm at 19th and Cactus.

wickedfastvette

I'm new at this lunch thing but do you guys gather somewhere to make a grand entrance or just show up?

I'm at 19th and Cactus.

Some caravan together and some just show up.

I'm out. Even though B-J prices are ridiculous, I will be there all day Saturday.

Posted Image

Sweet!

Posted Image

Sweet!

I will take a dozen TY

I made it back last night. Took the cover off the car from the last three months and cleaning it up a little, not going to wash it. :lol See you all out there later. :thumbs

Great time today! :ACE: Sorry I had to duck out so quick

The 2am burger was tasty as ever! I also split early since I just got off of five night shifts in a row this morning.

Very sorry Sue and I didn't make it. We have been planning on this for weeks until I ended up getting sick yesterday. Didn't want to risk being around anyone. We will plan to be at the next gathering. Adam

A few Photo's for those not there...

How does Marc seem to creep into most of the photos? Hahahaha!

Well I can't say much, my vette is in both car pics.

Nice seeing everyone again and some new peeps. Thanks for the good time. Donna, where heck were you!? :toetap

So sorry to have missed this one ...... didn;'t get outta the shop in time to do this .... Posted Image

thx for postin the pix !!!

Nice seeing everyone again and some new peeps. Thanks for the good time. Donna, where heck were you!? :toetap

Sorry I missed this, I am at home with a bad case of bronchitis. :(