• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• Drewstein

• Cu4L8R

• black beauty

Seriously someone start a meetup thread for the drive up there. I vote the QT on the 101 and Cave Creek (I think that's where it is). That way we can swing out and hit the I-17 north easily.

FYI the QT is at the SE corner of the 101 and 7th Street.

What time for meet at the QT @ 7th St and 101? I was thinking about 1130-1200 for me and 1 other vette.

It starts at 11am so I'm planning on being there around then. What time would we have to meet to be in Black Canyon by then?

finallyavette

We're in for 2 vettes and 3 or 4 people

101 & 7th QT Sounds like a good place to meet .. since east siders need to come up the 101 anyway

We live out by power & 60 if anyone wants to leave about 10:30 or so around there and run around the 202 and up

What time for meet at the QT @ 7th St and 101? I was thinking about 1130-1200 for me and 1 other vette.

It starts at 11am so I'm planning on being there around then. What time would we have to meet to be in Black Canyon by then?

We are now up to 129 Corvettes and counting!!!

We already have over 30 raffle items for our free raffles, but if you would like to donate to the raffles with any new items you may have, when you arrive please contact David Weinroth to give him your addition.

Guest badbobs95

East siders, make this easy. Home Depot - S/W side of 60 and Country Club, depart at 10:30 sharp to meet at Q/T - S/E corner of 101 and 7th ST departing at 11:00. We'll be there before noon. If you come up with a better idea, let's hear it.

Posted ImagePosted Image

We already have over 30 raffle items for our free raffles, but if you would like to donate to the raffles with any new items you may have, when you arrive please contact David Weinroth to give him your addition.

Lyn, sorry we cannot make it this year, but I'd like to donate Dawg on behalf of all the ACEholes out there. Could be hard to get anyone to accept him as a prize, but its worth a try! :thankyou:

Lyn, sorry we cannot make it this year, but I'd like to donate Dawg on behalf of all the ACEholes out there. Could be hard to get anyone to accept him as a prize, but its worth a try! :thankyou:

Larry maybe next year! Each year it gets bigger and better. Only had about 50 cars last year... we got a couple more this year!!! :partydance:

Yeah... Dawg would be a great raffle! :funnypost:

We are now at 130 Corvettes...

I'm going to try and make this one.

The wife is feeling up for it so .

Please add me +1

You are added...

East siders, make this easy. Home Depot - S/W side of 60 and Country Club, depart at 10:30 sharp to meet at Q/T - S/E corner of 101 and 7th ST departing at 11:00. We'll be there before noon. If you come up with a better idea, let's hear it.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I'm a north-east sider so I will see you cats at the QT.

Guest badbobs95

Posted ImagePosted Image

I'm a north-east sider so I will see you cats at the QT.

U-got-it, everybody we depart at 11:00 at the Q/T Posted Image

Sorry to say we will be unable to attend, just got Deb from Hosp. with her 7th transfusion and the Dr. wants her to not be around crowds while her system is this low, Hope every one has a great time, Maybe next year....

porvette... so sorry to hear of Deb's hospital stay. Hope she is doing better now. We will see you next year!Lyn