NW102 Flutter Followed by Closing

Two Fangs

I can't wait to see what you come up with. I don't even think I've seen a picture of your car.

I have gone ahead and put it in winter trim...

Posted Image

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Two Fangs

• azz061

• Desertdawg

• HOXXOH

Two Snails z06 is wicked looking!

Thanks, Mike! If you need your driveway plowed this winter, just let me know! I'll do it free of charge!

I can't wait to see what you come up with. I don't even think I've seen a picture of your car.

I have gone ahead and put it in winter trim...

Posted Image

Now THERE's a spoiler that will not get damaged by those pesky speed bumps or curbs!

Car starts and idles steady as a rock with Insane Throttle Body Mark II. (Well at least as steady as it can with the Recipe X Turbo Cam)

Posted Image

Tomorrow, I plan to start working on low speed driveability and then start working on some FTB stuff. :3gears:

Car starts and idles steady as a rock with Insane Throttle Body Mark II. (Well at least as steady as it can with the Recipe X Turbo Cam)

Posted Image

Tomorrow, I plan to start working on low speed driveability and then start working on some FTB stuff. :3gears:

Kewl !!!!!! :3gears:

• 4 weeks later...

So, just a quick update. I was having an issue with the big bore TB giving me some tip-in and immediate throttle off surging/stumbling/general nonsense. So, I gathered up a stock TB and worked on getting some airflow data for transfer to my TPIS tune. That has gone well and I hope to have the TPIS back on this weekend and tuned. Victor came by yesterday and while we were discussing the other piece of shit in my garage, I made a commitment that I really wanted to be out in the car sometime in February. So, there's the update, I have been dreadfully sick for the past few weeks, combine that with having a pipe break in my house and the holidays, there has been a much longer delay than I would have liked.

Oh yeah, not a big deal, really. I am just very particular with regard to how the car drives. Now that my run of bad luck and illness is hopefully behind me, it will come together just fine. :thumbs

Mike's other POS sitting in the garage gave me a "fluttering" sensation. THe story behind it is also very heart warming......and cool as shit :thumbs I was quite stunned when he opened the hood.......wow :rockon2:

Oh, that POS, I think you've shown us a picture once before... Love the crossram setup, precurser to the crossfire! :lol She's a beaut!

Yeah, solid lifters, points, all of the old-fashioned stuff. I am surprised the thing runs at all, LOL.