NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Men's Luxury Toy Expo

1EvilC5

Do not know if you have heard this is coming to town in a couple of weeks.

Website

If you would like a $2.00 discount just send an email to the following address and they will email a coupon to you.

Discount Pass

28276_po.jpg

The Men?s Luxury Toy Expo will be the first consumer expo where the public can actually walk on the floor!

Special Features Include:

? 1st annual Men?s Luxury Toy Expo Auction with over 8,000 sq ft of luxury products and services. Everything A to Z including: Luxury Cars, Recreational Vehicles, Game Room essentials, Sports Memorabilia, boats and so much more!

? Register to win a FREE Powered Paragliding Discovery Flight with Paradrenalin!

? Does your Garage need a Makeover? Register to win a $20,000 Garage Makeover compliments of exhibiting companies at the Men?s Luxury Toy Expo!

? ?Better than you remember? Muscle Mayhem and Modified Madness? in the Muscle Car Show Saturday August 19th, 10am to 12noon by Dilligaf Customz!

? Viper Club Car Show brought to you by Bill Luke Dodge. The Viper Club will be showcasing their custom Vipers Saturday August 19 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm!

? Register to win an introductory paragliding flight and learn to ?Fly like a Bird? from Airparamo. One winner each day!

? Friday is Military Appreciation Day!

? Friday Night is ?Date Night? bring your date for special happenings Friday Night!

? All day Sunday is ?Father & Son Day? with many special features for fathers and sons!

And more!

From luxury to extreme and all the toys in between!

When:Friday, August 18, 2006

3:00PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday, August 19, 2006

10:00AM - 8:00 PM

Sunday, August 20, 2006

10:00AM - 6:00 PM

Transparent.gifWhere:Cardinals Stadium

Yep knew it was coming, great chance to see some neat toys, and get to see the new stadium at the same time. And thanks for coupon update. :D It would be nice to wear my ACE shirt or shirts if I just had them. :D

Yep knew it was coming, great chance to see some neat toys, and get to see the new stadium at the same time. And thanks for coupon update. :D It would be nice to wear my ACE shirt or shirts if I just had them. :D

I have your T-Shirt but will be ordering your Polo today. I have been waiting for others to place the order but no other members have ordered recently. Dave from Dave's Uniforms said to send him the order and he will take care of it. :yesnod