NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

First Saturday of the month (AUGUST 5) YARD HOUSE at Desert Ridge

Togo

***EDIT****

place: Yard House - at Desert Ridge Market Place (tatum and the loop 101 freeway)

start time : 11:30 am - 12:00 noon

end time : NONE SCHEDULED

this place is great - they have over 100 beers on tap - EVEN PINK ONES! :leaving

they also have plenty of food (personally i may only drink that day!) :U

original post follows

you know i'd post it - but as Robert and i discussed in the past few weeks, the Heart Attack Diner has a 2 or 3 drink max - and we all know that's not near enough to wet the whistle of most of us :leaving

so anyone got any ideas on where to go?

i liked The Yard House - it was big enough for a large gathering - plenty of shopping for the ladies around while us guys just get loaded :drinkers and plenty of other bars to "hop to" like we did before.

i know you guys on the east side have some places that some of us west siders just don't know about

anyone want to step up and and make a suggestion or should we just go back to the Desert Ridge mall and "hop" again?

Guest Kens06

You two yo-yos make things as clear as MUD!!

I just moved and I'm lucky if I can find my car keys!! :lol

Just tell me where to be!! For :drinkers:drinkers:cheers:cheers

Ken

Buffalo Wild Wings should be open over here shortly (a month?)

There is a Buffalo Wild Wings that is open at Scottsdale Rd and the 101. Only drawback is that it's in a center with the Cine Capri theatre complex so like the YardHouse parking sucks!

Guest Sidewinder

I thought the yardhouse parking wasn't bad. The Yardhouse is on the far side of the mall by the theater and hardly anybody was parked there.

Ken, it's called the Yardhouse and it's in the Desert Ridge Mall by the theater. The entrance is right by the outside of the mall.

Since I missed the last outing at TheYard House I'm in. What time? I should have my vette back by then, Whoo Hoo!!! Robert :burnout

so we have several votes for the yard house? who's driving gtheir vette? i kno last time we rolled up in jackies car but i can teach her to drive the stick so i

can get loaded again!

afterwards we can go to rock bottom brewery

or we can start at rock bottom and work our way to yard house - i'm game!

Buffalo Wild Wings should be open over here shortly (a month?)

They will be open this Sunday, August 6th. At least that's what the big sign hanging outside of it says... :clap

Guest XLR8TNC5

If I can't get into a traffic school session this weekend, I will also plan to drive my vette. I have not driven it since Fathers day!!!! (When it had the lil mishap with the coolant lines.

Yardhouse sounds fine. Although, I REALLY like the ROCK BOTTOM brewery! And this time, I want a 190 Octane from Fat Tuesdays!

Lata All,

T

If I can't get into a traffic school session this weekend, I will also plan to drive my vette. I have not driven it since Fathers day!!!! (When it had the lil mishap with the coolant lines.

Yardhouse sounds fine. Although, I REALLY like the ROCK BOTTOM brewery! And this time, I want a 190 Octane from Fat Tuesdays!

Lata All,

T

OK then, let's start at the yard house like last time - for those that don't get there at the start - we will either be at fat tuesdays (unless it's too humid and all the slush drinks are NOT slush) and then on to rock bottom - heck who knows, we may even wind up at the sushi bar again :leaving

Where is this place (X-streets)? Never been there B4 and what time is all this taking place? Not sure if I can make it, but I'll give it a try. I may be working on my nw motor Saturday. I was promised I would get it back today @ noon. :toetap

Where is this place (X-streets)? Never been there B4 and what time is all this taking place? Not sure if I can make it, but I'll give it a try. I may be working on my nw motor Saturday. I was promised I would get it back today @ noon. :toetap

first post updated!

Guest Sidewinder

Buffalo Wild Wings is open. Went tonight with the ol lady. Good stuff.

See you all Saturday at Yard House! Yard House is at the Desert Ridge Mall. Take Loop 101 to Tautm and go North on Tatum. You will see the mall on the right, Turn into mall and take first left at Stop Sign. Follow around to the right and you will see the cinemas. Its right before the cinema. There is an outside entry to the restaurant.

Buffalo Wild Wings is open. Went tonight with the ol lady. Good stuff.

See you all Saturday at Yard House! Yard House is at the Desert Ridge Mall. Take Loop 101 to Tautm and go North on Tatum. You will see the mall on the right, Turn into mall and take first left at Stop Sign. Follow around to the right and you will see the cinemas. Its right before the cinema. There is an outside entry to the restaurant.

looks to be a quiet afternoon so far - just the 2 of us? and a couple of maybes? :huh

I'm in, but I probably won't get there until 12:30 at the earliest. See you then. Joe

I'm in, but I probably won't get there until 12:30 at the earliest. See you then. Joe

STRONG possibility of another late arrival here - time for one of those FANTASTIC 'burgers.

MH

STRONG possibility of another late arrival here - time for one of those FANTASTIC 'burgers.

MH

I'll plan on getting over to the House.

May be doing a stereo install.

Is Talladega Nights playing at the cinema?

MH

DID your sterro equipment come in yet?

MH

DID your sterro equipment come in yet?

All due in on Friday. Getting geared up to do it maybe this weekend.

I'm impatient. I'll suffer throught the heat if I have too.

It should be fairly simple, nothing too complicated beings I don't have Blose or Nav.

my other half may not be going - but she said she would drop me off - she said she needs to shop for work clothes and isn't crazy about the stores in that "mall" so i'll be there solo - hope some of the rest of you show up so i'm not sitting there alone!

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Hey hey, I'm back too, so I will come up and say hi (I will be the ONLY 6'7 guy with a shaved head in a black Z06).

Alex

Hey hey, I'm back too, so I will come up and say hi (I will be the ONLY 6'7 guy with a shaved head in a black Z06).

Alex

Hope to see you guys there :howdy

I'll be driving an '01 Silver Z06