NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

OCT - Laughlin Run to the River

P51tj

Hello everyone. This is Larry and Carol Rich from Lake Havasu City. We hope to come up and at least have a drink or two with ya'all! Unfortunately, these great economic times of ours has forced us to sell our ZO6......sigh, double sigh. Anyway, most of you know how anal I am with my vette so I want it to go to a good home! If there are an;y interested parties, we could easily get together at the Laughlin run. Check out the for sale ad here on the forum for more detailsl. And of course, I would appreciate any help letting your fellow vette buddies know about its availability. Its the '03 50th Anniversary Edition with corresponding badges, excellent condition in and out with only 33,000 miles! Priced right at $28,500 obo. Thanks guys and gals! Larry

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• P51tj

• black beauty

• Chameleon

• Bigfoot

Any dinner plans for Sat night?

Just like times before...figure it out as we go...

Hello everyone. This is Larry and Carol Rich from Lake Havasu City. We hope to come up and at least have a drink or two with ya'all! Thanks guys and gals!

Larry

Hope to see you and Carol! It's been awhile!

East siders---How about meeting at 8:15 at the Mills and leaving by 8:30 for the meeting place on the WEST SIDE?

Can't make the Mills. See you at the West Side meeting place.

Another fun run this year and I don't believe a bubbled car was even spotted! No major issues to speak of except Stormyy's left front kept demanding air. All was well departing but had to stop in Kingman, Pressure stayed good overnight but by time we got to Wickieup it was time for more air. That maintained well all the way home and we will see how it looks this morning....looks like a trip to Discount will be in order. No pics from me, but I know others were snapping so hopefully some pics will show up shortly.

Another fun run this year and I don't believe a bubbled car was even spotted! No major issues to speak of except Stormyy's left front kept demanding air. All was well departing but had to stop in Kingman, Pressure stayed good overnight but by time we got to Wickieup it was time for more air. That maintained well all the way home and we will see how it looks this morning....looks like a trip to Discount will be in order. No pics from me, but I know others were snapping so hopefully some pics will show up shortly.

It was a fun drive for sure. Who knew it only takes 2.5 hours to get there?

We have some pics but was to tired to post them yesterday.

Who knew it only takes 2.5 hours to get there?

Why did it take so long this year???

Thanks for sharing the pics, Rocky Point was fun but we missed Laughlin...

Sorry I couldn't make it... Had my hands full... My daughter was havin a baby...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry I couldn't make it... Had my hands full... My daughter was havin a baby...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Congrat Grampa!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Congrat Grampa!

I had the same thought!

Congrat Grampa!

I had the same thought!

Posted Image I too wanted to comment ..... but wasn't certain Chris was ready for the Grandpa thing ..... Posted ImagePosted Image

Congrats Grandpa !!! Posted Image

Chris is not ready for the grandpa thing. Way too young for that club.

Congrats anyway, Dood!

I'm gonna start calling you Big GranPoppa. :lol

Who knew it only takes 2.5 hours to get there?

Why did it take so long this year???

Thanks for sharing the pics, Rocky Point was fun but we missed Laughlin...

Because my copilot thought we were going fast enough.

Chris is not ready for the grandpa thing. Way too young for that club.

Congrats anyway, Dood!

I'm gonna start calling you Big GranPoppa. :lol

Don't ya mean "Not so big Granpappa!

Guest racingchester

Congrats Old Granddad....O thats a drink........Cute baby.....sure did'nt take after you.....spoil rotten Congrats again....