NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

AUG - Cruise to Arizona Snowbowl & Ride the Scenic Skyride

coconut girl

coconut girl

Cool Matt. Looking forward to meeting some new folks. I will add you to the list. The 9:00am departure from the Vally meeting location should work.

Guest michael

Please join my brother and I for a trip up to the cool pines August 5th. Web site - http://www.arizonasnowbowl.com/

If we get 10 folks to go on the Skyride it is only:

• Adults (ages 13-64): $7.50

• Seniors (ages 65–69): $5

• Juniors (ages 8-12): $5

• Kids 7 and under: FREE

• Seniors 70 and over: FREE

Lunch: We will eat lunch around 11:30-12:00 before going up to Snowbowl @ Beaver Street Brewery (recommend in another thread). Web site - http://beaverstreetbrewery.com/

Route - Will go up I-17 and come back through Oak Creek/Sedona.

I live in Prescott, so I could use some ideas/help setting up a meeting place for the folks down in the Valley.

Below are the Google Map miles & times from Phoenix. I will adjust the miles & times after a meeting spot is selected down in the Valley.

Phoenix to Cordes Junction McDonald's (Hwy 69 & I-17) = 67 miles, 1 hour 13 minutes (Pit Stop)

Hwy 69 & I-17 to Flagstaff =83 miles, 1 hour 23 minutes (Lunch)

Flagstaff to Arizona Snowbowl= 9 miles, 14 minutes (Ride the Lift)

More details, times and meeting places to follow.

Who’s Going?

From Prescott (will meet up with folks from down south at Cordes Junction McDonald's Hwy 69 & I-17 around 9:30 am)

Pam (2) COCONUT GIRL

Scott (2)

Bob (2)

Mabel (2)

Cherye (maybe) WICKEDFASTVETTE

John & Penny - GDADTOY

From the Valley(McDonald's at I-17 and Carefree Highway. Leave at 9:00am)

Jim (Maybe) THE CMSH

Donna (Maybe) CHAMELEON

Steven (Maybe) c6-na-killa

Matt (2)pittmd1's

Michael n Missy (Maybes)

coconut girl

Good news Donna. I will change your maybe to in. Aloha Michael & Missy. Been a while since I saw you too. I will put you down as maybes. The meeting place for the folks down in the vally will be: THE McDonald's at I-17 and Carefree Highway. Be there in time to leave at 9:00am.

I'm a maybe. It's my wifes birthday party Saturday night. I'll try to make it.

coconut girl

Jon - I hope you can make it. I was hoping you would lead the way since you set such a great pace! I will add you as a maybe. Matt - Sorry the hear that. I guess I know what the MD in your pittmd1 means now.

Dewey Phil and his wife Sandy will attend. Beware, I may be pushing the Historic Prescott all Corvette Show on Sept.28 and 29. Go to <prescottvettesette.org./car show> for more info.

Dewey Phil and his wife Sandy will attend. Beware, I may be pushing the Historic Prescott all Corvette Show on Sept.28 and 29. Go to <prescottvettesette.org./car show> for more info.

You'll just be singin' to the choir. A bunch of us are already IN for (at least attending) the Prescott Show. . . :thumbs

coconut girl

Extra glad you can make it Phil. I added you and Sandy. Prescott folks are meeeting at the Costco on Hwy 69 and we will leave at 9:00 am.

Or you can meet us at the Gilpin Ford at Hwy 69 & Hwy 169. Another car from Dewey is meeting us there at little after 9:00 am. Just let me know.

I have not missed a car show yet! I have already talked to you via email about helping out at the Friday Dinner.

wickedfastvette

Well Pam I'm bummed I am out, I will be flying home that day and won't get in until 3:30 :(

coconut girl

To bad Cherye. There is always next time. Just wanted everyone to know I will be posting up an info sheet with a map and all info sometime this evening.

To bad Cherye. There is always next time.

Just wanted everyone to know I will be posting up an info sheet with a map and all info sometime this evening.

FAIL! Lol

coconut girl

Route Map

See the above link for directions to the Beaver Street Brewery and Snowbowl.

All meeting places and times are posted in my original post.

Looks like we will have enough people to get the group discount.

Snowbowl requires that groups must pay with one form of payment.

So please bring the exact amount in cash if possible.

coconut girl

Looks like everything is set for tomorrow. For any of you "maybes" it is not to late as long as you can be at one of the meeting places on the original post and ready to leave at 9:00 am. :welcome::3gears:

Looks like everything is set for tomorrow.

For any of you "maybes" it is not to late

as long as you can be at one of the meeting places

on the original post and ready to leave at 9:00 am. :welcome:

:3gears:

Maybe

DOH!, hope it didn't suck! PICS!

For any of you 'maybe' folks, I will be at the McDonald's at I-17 and Carefree Hwy by 8:45 a.m., leaving promptly at 9:00. Hope to see you there! :3gears:

Thanks Pam/Coconut Girl for setting this up!! This was a fun, relaxed cruise. I was the only car from Phoenix, met the rest of the group from Prescott at Cordes Junction. It rained off and on the entire day and it was cool and beautiful up in Flag. Lunch at the Beaver Street Brewery was yummy, and had a good time visiting with the Prescott Vette Set folks. At the Snowbowl we all violated one of the 10 Corvette Commandments by driving our Vettes on about 1/4 mile of UNPAVED, MUDDY GRAVEL. GASP! :facepalm: The ride up the hill was fun and the view from the top was spectacular. Came back through Oak Creek Canyon/Sedona. For the Phoenix folks who didn't make it, you missed a good one! :lolfail::photo:http://s769.photobucket.com/albums/xx334/Chameleonzzz/2012%20Snowbowl/?albumview=slideshow

Thanks for posting the pics guys!! Donna who's your little sidekick?

That's Andi. Her mom is a friend of mine. All their family is in Romania. Andi has adopted me as her "American grandma with tattoos and a Corvette." :lol She is totally car crazy and was in heaven the entire day.

She alwasy wants me to GO REALLY FAST! :3gears: