NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

AUG - Escape the Heat - Saturday, August 25th

Chameleon

:bump:

if yer in, :yeah: please post up - gotta give the restaurant a head count SOON. . . :thankyou:

Please add us to the list.

Gary and Jayne

Spend a day out of the heat. . . :devil10:

Saturday August 25th, cruise to Flagst aff via the back roads. :driving:

Route: Payson/Strawberry/Happy Jack/Flagstaff.

Lunch at Beaver Street Brewery: http://www.beaverstreetbrewery.com/

The Brewery opens at 11:00. They DO NOT take reservations, even for large groups. So, the plan is to be there when they open the doors at 11:00. . .

Return via Hwy 89A/Oak Creek/Sedona.

Camp Verde rest stop/ice cream.

Back into the blast furnace via I-17.

7:30 a.m. meet for a prompt 8:00 a.m. departure. Departure point will be in/near Fountain Hills.

Exact meet location to be determined, depending upon the number of participants.

Maps and itinerary provided at the meet point.

Post up here if you’re in!

IN:

Tactician

Chameleon

Blk n Blu

Harris

Cu4L8R.

MAYBE:

KIDINME

VenomOnWheels

cyberuck

Stormy96

Guest badbobs95

I wanna go! I wanna go! I just don't know because I'm getting my little back thing done soon and don't know when. This should be the last surgery! I might even miss Prescott this year. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I wanna go! I wanna go! I just don't know because I'm getting my little back thing done soon and don't know when. This should be the last surgery! I might even miss Prescott this year. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I'll put you down as a possibility of a definite maybe. . . :P

this will be my first time going out since I have been in ACE not too long ago.really looking forward too it. So yes I am inn.

I am in as I am sure Doug will have my project done shortly. I love this ride on the bike. Meeting you all and driving the shark will be a sweet time. Chris

VenomOnWheels

if yer in, please post up - gotta give the restaurant a head count SOON. . .

Christine & I will remain a "maybe". If I spend Friday night at a bat netting event, we'll not be going. If I get some sleep Friday night, we may cruise along for awhile. Either way, we'll not be doing lunch in Flagstaff.

~Dale

Dangit Donna we're so sorry but we have an out of town job to do starting tomorrow for a couple of weeks. Can't go on this sweet trip. :banghead We'll be working on a house on the lake in NH so it won't be so turrible.

Dangit Donna we're so sorry but we have an out of town job to do starting tomorrow for a couple of weeks. Can't go on this sweet trip. :banghead We'll be working on a house on the lake in NH so it won't be so turrible.

As long as you make it back in time to sing "I'm a Little Teapot" at the Prescott Corvette Show, all will be forgiven. . . :lol

I am going to have to pass on this run. The car will need some break in time around the valley before I take it further afield. I will try and meet you all at the Prescott show (not as an entry, lol) or perhaps one of the local drives. Please make note I will not be attending. Chris

Come rain or shine will meet up at the beaver street brewery on Sat. I am betting you will blow the fenders off my wing about the Morman Lake area.

I'm in and I'll meet up in the Mormon Lake area. Are you going to take a side trip through Mormon Lake Village? If so, I can jump in line when you come through. If not, I can meet you on Lake Mary Road. If you give me a call when you're close to ML 602-376-6606. Jay

I'm in and I'll meet up in the Mormon Lake area.

Are you going to take a side trip through Mormon Lake Village? If so, I can jump in line when you come through. If not, I can meet you on Lake Mary Road. If you give me a call when you're close to ML 602-376-6606.

Jay

No side trips planned, we'll be going straight through on Lake Mary Road. I'll give you a ring around Morman Lake with a mile marker so you know where we are (assuming I have cell service there).

We should be rolling into Flag just a few minutes before 11:00, except that anyone who lights the afterburners may be a bit earlier. . .

Donna, thank you for setting this up. It was nice to cruise the high country. Thanks again Andrew for the T. :thumbs Couple of pics I took.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This was fun, Flagstaff weather was beautiful. With the small group we were able to all stay together for entire trip, which was cool.

Good seeing everyone, and meeting Andrew and Sam. Thanks for the shirts Andrew!

A few pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey guys thx for setting the event it was awesome really had a great time. U guys r really awesome fun people can't wait to do it again n ur welcome for the t's. Me n sam r watchin the video of the drive up there. We recorded the whole trip

Sorry I missed the meet-up for lunch. My buddies and I were having too good of a time over at Morman Lake Lodge, and you would have been gone by the time we got there. When you are old guys and have your BIKER UNIFORMS on you tend to get rouwdy in public. ie; I wear a do-rag with salt and pepper hair attached and a 12" pig-tail. The weather was great. Will try to be more punctual next time. Thanks for setting this up.