• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C4orce2

• VetteSthetics

• Loud Pedal

• Cross

One final price reduction for ACEholes and their friends and contacts: $24,000. If I cannot sell it for that price, I will not sell it. Less than 1/2 what I have in it. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

For any potential buyers in the Phoenix area, I will be at the Pavilions in Scottsdale late Saturday afternoon, early evening, this week (8/4/12) unless we have another dust storm. I would be more than happy to go over the details of the car at that time. Since this will be the first Saturday of the month, there should be 30-50 vettes at the show along with 100-150 other cars. The only reason the car is for sale at such a low price is my current financial situation, which could change any day now. If my financial condition takes a turn for the better the car will be off the market or at least the price will double. So if anyone is interested in the car at the $25,000 price ($24K for ACEholes), act now.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update. It looks like my financial situation may be taking a turn for the good within the next 10 days or so. In that case the car will be off the market or at least not sold for less than $50K. So if anyone here locally is interested, act now. Concerning the car itself, this last weekend I had a family emergency in Kansas and had to take a quick road trip totally around 2500 suddenly. I took the vette and it ran great with no problems at all. I had never really checked the road mileage and was surprised to see that it got around 23mpg at an average speed of 82mph. Not bad for the LS3 Hot Cam with the 700r4 and 3.73 gears. First time I really missed the cruise control since I made both the trip there and the trip back in one sitting of about 16 hours each.

Sorry to hear about your family. Hope it's all going well. On the other note, glad to hear you might be getting back on your feet.

• 1 month later...

I was hoping by now that I could report that the car is off the market, but no such luck. Things could still turn around for me in the next 10-14 days, but the odds do not look good for that happening. So at this point I must entertain reasonable offers for the car. A lot of you saw it in Prescott this weekend and it won 1st place in the C4 Custom class. That was the 46th award I have won while owning the car. You all know how much I love the car but when things get bad it is the toys that have to go first. If anyone is interested or knows someone who may be interested, call me at 602-616-2058, or PM me. Thanks, Larry

I'm going to make one final push to sell the car this weekend before putting it on Ebay. If anyone is interested, or if you know anyone that might be, I will have the car at Corvettes and Caffine Saturday morning and Pavilions Saturday afternoon and early evening. At this point I'm considering all reasonable offers. I'd like to sell it to someone in the valley to keep track of it, but if I have to try and sell it on Ebay, I will. Hope to see you Saturday.

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone is interested, or if you know anyone that might be, I will have the car at Corvettes and Caffine Saturday morning and Pavilions Saturday afternoon and early evening. At this point I'm considering all reasonable offers. I'd like to sell it to someone in the valley to keep track of it. If any of you know of a vette person who wants a unique C4, send them my way. Now has 48 awards as of 10/27/12. Hope to see you Saturday.

Larry... so sorry you have to sell your beautiful car. I will pass the word. Someone is going to get a very special corvette! Lyn

• 1 month later...

HAPPY TO REPORT, THE CAR IS OFF THE MARKET!! Dawg, if you want it now, the price is at least $50,000!! :partydance:

Good to hear you can keep it Larry .....I'd buy it if it wasn't so slow but thanks for the offer!

VetteSthetics

HAPPY TO REPORT, THE CAR IS OFF THE MARKET!! Dawg, if you want it now, the price is at least $50,000!! :partydance:

Does this mean we are not going to see your shining face around the events for a while? I usally have a seat free if you want to join! Let me know. I am sure the whole thing is bitter sweet. I hope you are back on the road with another vette soon!! Many Blessings!!

Mike

VetteSthetics

Good to hear you can keep it Larry .....I'd buy it if it wasn't so slow but thanks for the offer!

It would help if it were ORANGE too! :rockon2:

LOL I just read the above posts :facepalm: disreguard! :lol ... you can still roll with me though!

Don't worry about it. I can see how you could have misunderstood what I was saying. After all, you do drive an ORANGE car!!! Everyone here at ACE makes allowances for you and Dawg!! :smilelol

VetteSthetics

LOL I just read the above posts :facepalm: disreguard! :lol ... you can still roll with me though!

Don't worry about it. I can see how you could have misunderstood what I was saying. After all, you do drive an ORANGE car!!! Everyone here at ACE makes allowances for you and Dawg!! :smilelol

(Everyone here at ACE makes allowances for you and Dawg!!) :thumbs Thanks for the charity! :werd: LOL