C4orce2 for sale

C4orce2

I hate having to post this topic but continuing financial problems are forcing me to put C4orce2 up for sale. I love this car and have enjoyed it much more than any of my other corvettes, but sometimes life leaves us no choice but to part with those we love.

Most of you have seen the car at ACE events or car shows around the state. As best I can tell, it is truely one of a kind since I cannot find another C4 anywhere in the country with a LS3 Hot Cam engine (GMPP crate engine LS376/480 Hot Cam). Here is a partial list of the modifications on the car:

custom paint with flames and air brushing; carbon fiber kit and custom leather interior; engine dress up; LS3 "hot cam" GM Performance Parts crate engine (LS376/480 Hot Cam) now producing 429 rwhp and 442 rwtq (both measured on a loaded dyno) after being tuned on a Dyno Dynamics loaded dyno at Dyno-Comp in Scottsdale; cold air intake; custom radiator; long tube headers; 3" exhaust with Flow Masters; Dana 36 with 3.73 gears; modified 700R4 tranny with heavy duty torque converter; custom made 17x10 Boyd Coddington Smoothies; front ground effects; Auto Meter oil pressure gauge.

At this time the car has approx 122,000 miles on it. The build was completed by Kim Madsen at Corvette Restoration AZ in July-August of 2010. The car has approx 24,000 on it since the build. All the original functions were saved during the build except cruise control and traction control. The fans and AC compressor are now controlled by switches under the dash on the driver's side. It has spent most of its time with me on trips and at many, many car shows. I showed it for about 3 years and won 48 awards with it.

Not counting the cost of some repairs (such as rebuilding the 700r4 in 2009), I have about $45,000 in the car including the $22,000 spent on the build. I'm asking $24,000 and at this time BUT WILL CONSIDER ALL OTHER OFFERS.

The build should not scare anyone. Several shops in town have looked at it mechanically and know they can see what Kim did and fix any mechanical problems. The electronics were and will be handled by Wes Burch who designed the electronics portion of the build. He not only knows the electronics involved but also almost everything else about the build. He worked on the car here in AZ for several weeks with Kim during the 4.5 month build.

I'm attaching a few pics of the car for those of you who have not seen it. However, the best way to see pics of the car and the build (along with videos of its tune by DynoComp in Scottsdale) is to go to the below photobucket. The photobucket is devoted entirely to the car and has general pics, pics of the build, pics of most of the awards won, and videos of the tune.

Here is the link to the photobucket: http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc479/c4orce2/

If anyone has any interest in this great C4, PM me.

thanks, Larry

post-1178-042542100 1340038179.jpg

post-1178-018928300 1340038214.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C4orce2

• VetteSthetics

• Loud Pedal

• Cross

Sad news Larry, she's a beaut........ Deleted your duplicate per your request

Guest badbobs95

I hate to see you sell your baby but sometimes shitz happens. Good luck Larry. Hope someone at ACE gets her though. :facepalm::yourock:

Bromley's Corvettes

I have worked on C4orce2 its a nice clean car runs great and drives great. Good luck with the sale Larry.

OMG! I would never have thought this would happen. Not good news, hope you sell it for what you want Larry.

I feel sad for you and hope that it stays somewhat local. Best of luck to you and for the sale too.

I truely appreciate all of your comments. Those of you who know me understand how hard it is for me to part with the car. I've known for a couple of years that by this time I would either be very wealthy or broke. Big risk, big reward or big failure. But I will be back in action at some point in the future and will have another modded vette. Wes Burch (the builder of the computer interface) has a lot of contacts in the southeast, a couple of whom were involved in the C4orce Project. They may have some interest. I'll post up what happens. Thanks again for your comments!

Sorry to hear of your misfortune Larry, I hope things get better for you real soon!

Very sorry to hear, Larry. I know how much you love that car. :(

Thanks Dave. Sure you don't need a hot rod C4 in your garage? :smilelol

92ZR1Wannabe

Sorry to hear the bad news, i'm just glad I got to see the car in person at one of the detail days. :) Somebody will end up with a very nice C4!

Sure you don't need a hot rod C4 in your garage? :smilelol

I've been thinking about thinning the heard myself.

Very sorry to hear it, I have only seen your car on here but what a build it is to read about and look at. Sad to see it happen.

Sorry to hear this for sure. Hope whoever gets it really appreciates what they have. Hope it goes to a grape home. I mean "GREAT" home. GLWS

The car is now posted on Corvette Forum and listed on Craiglist and Autotrader. On these three services I have the price at $27,500, so for ACEholes and their friends, the price is now $25,500. Thanks.

I don't want to put pressure on you ACEholes, but I'm fairly firm on my price for the car and will not sell it for less than a reasonable price. But if I cannot sell it for a reasonable price I will sell one of my kidneys, one leg, or one ball, instead of selling the car!! So if any of you care about my body parts, please help me sell the car!! :facepalm:

Chad may be interested in one of your balls, but you'll have to let him feel them so he can pick which one he wants...

Chad may be interested in one of your balls,

but you'll have to let him feel them so he can pick which one he wants...

Not much of a choice, both are pretty high mileage with abosolutely no warranty!!