NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Michigans tourism ad 4 Cherye

Marco

Hey! I take offense to that video as I'm from Ohio and they've got it all wrong. The State Patrol will pull you over even if you are thinking about farting.

Hey! I take offense to that video as I'm from Ohio and they've got it all wrong. The State Patrol will pull you over even if you are thinking about farting.

:smilelol :smilelol

Guest badbobs95

Being from Ohio myself reminds me of the time I just leaned a little to the left while driving and BAM! Posted Image got a ticket for intent to fart. Posted Image Those sons-a-bitches. Posted Image

Final Effort

Being that I also am from Ohio and spent my summers as a kid in Michigan. Well the video pretty much says it all. F OHIO

I have a good friend from MI who has always told me the only reason Kentucky doesn't fall off the globe because Ohio sucks

VenomOnWheels

I love it! Having grown-up in Michigan (Motown to be precise) and spent 6 miserable years in Ohio attending college and teaching, I couldn't agree more. Our fraternity pledges used to kidnap the brothers and drop us in the back hills of West Virginia or Kentucky. I would always volunteer to go.

Go Blue

I love it! Having grown-up in Michigan (Motown to be precise) and spent 6 miserable years in Ohio attending college and teaching, I couldn't agree more. Our fraternity pledges used to kidnap the brothers and drop us in the back hills of West Virginia or Kentucky. I would always volunteer to go.

Go Blue

:smilelol never realized so many people didn't like Ohio

wickedfastvette

Go Blue

Have ya ever been there Marco? I'm going to my house in Michigan next week and I will probably have to go to Ohio a day or two YUK!

Go Blue

Have ya ever been there Marco? I'm going to my house in Michigan next week and I will probably have to go to Ohio a day or two YUK!

No, but we could meet you there ha ha

I fricken love it!!!! so true. I love Michigan and Hate Ohio.

OK Cherye, I am offically taking you off my cool list now.

wickedfastvette

I fricken love it!!!! so true. I love Michigan and Hate Ohio.

OK Cherye, I am offically taking you off my cool list now.

:smilelol :smilelol :edward:

Being another former Ohio resident, I'll just say that the Ohio State Police DON'T PLAY if you get stopped on "their" highway, but in Ohio's defense as already stated...Have you been to Detroit lately? What a shit hole that city is and I used to have to go there once a week back in the day and hated it even back then. Now, the city is much worse and even more run down, don't even think about getting your car back in one piece if you break down on the highway there. :3gears: Jus my opinion...that is all, carry on. :P

I liked Ohio as a teen......underage drinkin!!! :rockon2:

Heck yea! 3.2 beer was the bomb legally back then when you're 18, jus sayin' :P

wickedfastvette

Tom aren't you from Toledo?

. . . the only reason Kentucky doesn't fall off the globe because Ohio sucks

X2.

I HATE Ohio. In over ten years driving a truck, Ohio is the state where I got my one and only ticket - some jackass in another truck passing me panicked and cut me short because he saw the cop sitting by the road, and the cop proceeded to pull me over and give me a ticket for "following too close" (which is a serious traffic violation if you have a CDL - two "serious" violations and they pull your license).

I also had a friend who got a speeding ticket for 57 in a 55 zone on I-70. OHIO SUCKS!!! :ack

:yesnod Suburb of Detroit. :smilelol

VenomOnWheels

Oh yeah. Fond memories of those runs down I-75 in the Corvair Monza convertible (blue of course) to Toledo for brew. :cheers

Anybody remember the billboard on southbound I-75 just north of the border that read "Keep Michigan Beautiful. Dump Your Trash in Ohio"

:yesnod Suburb of Detroit. :smilelol

Yep! :smilelol

Oh yeah. Fond memories of those runs down I-75 in the Corvair Monza convertible (blue of course) to Toledo for brew. :cheers

Anybody remember the billboard on southbound I-75 just north of the border that read "Keep Michigan Beautiful. Dump Your Trash in Ohio"

Yeah, and on the flip side of that billboard on the Ohio side it said..."It's Keep Ohio Beautiful Week...Litter Michigan"! :smilelol Ok, J/K I don't remember a billboard saying that, what year was that?

Speaking of mega beers, does anyone remember going to Toledo to the DraftHouse on the corner of Byrne road and Dorr Street near University of Toledo for "5 Cent Drink and Drown Night" WOW! Those were the days, I feel hung over just thinking about it. :facepalm:

wickedfastvette

My husband is from Toledo and still has lots of family there, go there about 5 times a year.but my house is in Brooklyn Michigan (Irish Hills) and it is beautiful there.