NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Dinner / Hooters - 7/12/06 - 730pm

BSeery

Okay Westies! Where was everyone? We finally do something in your hood and we get 7 eastsiders and 1 westsider???? :toetap

Good to see you again Bryan. Keep up the AZ visits ACE misses you! :thumbs

2 hours of sleep last night, so I slept most of the afternoon away....

Still would have been nice to see everyone again. :drinkers

Okay Westies! Where was everyone? We finally do something in your hood and we get 7 eastsiders and 1 westsider???? :toetap

Good to see you again Bryan. Keep up the AZ visits ACE misses you! :thumbs

Not only do we drive all that way, but we get to see typical west side activities....

Cops busting up the joint, patrons busting up the joint, cops busting up patrons, waitresses falling on their can....jeez! :willy It's crazy town on the west side!

Good to see Bryan, who looks as relaxed as can be. Can't believe you don't miss the heat! Make it back in the fall for the blue angels photo shoot, K? :flag

M~

Not only do we drive all that way, but we get to see typical west side activities....

Cops busting up the joint, patrons busting up the joint, cops busting up patrons, waitresses falling on their can....jeez! :willy It's crazy town on the west side!

Sounds like all had a great time :chris . Sorry I missed ya again! We'll catch ya one of these times!

Oh, and thanks to Bryan for reminding us what an active group we have here in AZ! Those stories about the TN clubs were pathetic! We may not all show to every function, but at least we have a choice of gatherings to go to! That's a testament to Bryan's old-school planning and networking. :clap I'm hoping that as fall approaches, we'll get back into the groove with some more cruises, charity drives, and other gatherings. We've got a good start! :thumbs

M~

Guest intmd8r

Cops busting up the joint, patrons busting up the joint, cops busting up patrons, waitresses falling on their can....jeez!  :willy It's crazy town on the west side!

Sounds like all had a great time :chris . Sorry I missed ya again! We'll catch ya one of these times!

:agree:drinkers

Okay Westies!  Where was everyone?  We finally do something in your hood and we get 7 eastsiders and 1 westsider????    :toetap

Good to see you again Bryan.  Keep up the AZ visits ACE misses you!  :thumbs

I said I was working :cuss

washington%20dickument.jpg

dangit - i totally forgot about it!!!!! :cuss

You need a wife that won't let you forget... ah, I mean reminds you of these things. :lol

Thanks to Phil, Eddie, Melissa, Andrew, Chad, Dan C., Robert and Hugh for coming out. It was nice to see some of the ACE crew again and to hear the stories of the events that I missed.

Yeah, Hooters that night provided plenty of entertainment.

And Tony, I love that picture. That is so f 'ing funny. That is a keeper.

And Tony, I love that picture. That is so f 'ing funny. That is a keeper.

You know Google is your friend :D