NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Dinner tonight (7/7) @ Applebees

Guest LT4ME

Guest LT4ME

We're meeting up with Togo at the Applebees @ 93rd Ave & Northern tonight around 7:15 for dinner so I can give him some parts I have for his ride. If anyone else wants to meet up with us, feel free to swing by.

APPLEBEES of PEORIA CROSSING

9330 W. Northern Ave.

Glendale, AZ 85305

Click here for mapquest

i realize it's short notice - but come on - like this group needs an excuse to get out, eat, and drink! :toetap

Guest XLR8TNC5

We will join you! See you all there. We usually do Applebees or Streets of New York every Friday, so if Mark can hold out for a few hours longer, then hopefully we can meet you all there. We usually hit up the Happy hours before 700pm, but Ill see if I can find SOMETHING for us to do until 700pm. LMAO! I have a few ideas. *wink wink*..... (like wash my car or clean the house or paint the walls,,,,what the hell were you all thinking?)

Later,

Guest LT4ME
We will join you! See you all there. We usually do Applebees or Streets of New York every Friday, so if Mark can hold out for a few hours longer, then hopefully we can meet you all there. We usually hit up the Happy hours before 700pm, but Ill see if I can find SOMETHING for us to do until 700pm. LMAO! I have a few ideas. *wink wink*..... (like wash my car or clean the house or paint the walls,,,,what the hell were you all thinking?)

Later,

I'd be happier with earlier, but I have to change my oil as soon as I get off work, or else I get stuck doing it in my garage versus doing it here at the dealership.

Guest Sidewinder

You guys realize the waiting line there is going to be at 7:00 ??? At least 45 mins

EDIT: We are gonna try and make it. I will call Togo on his celly later.

Guest LT4ME
You guys realize the waiting line there is going to be at 7:00 ??? At least 45 mins

EDIT: We are gonna try and make it. I will call Togo on his celly later.

So, we wait outside and :bs or we sit inside at a table & :bs. Either way we :chris

According to the weather, your outside wait may be more like this :huh

duststorm004.JPG

Guest intmd8r
According to the weather, your outside wait may be more like this :huh

duststorm004.JPG

:eek

We will be waiting inside, thank you very much! :toetap

we're gonna leave now, like i said i have to go by the bank - see ya all there!

Little too far for me.... Besides... I heard that Corvettes melt in the rain... Dont want to take any chances.

Guest LT4ME
Little too far for me.... Besides... I heard that Corvettes melt in the rain... Dont want to take any chances.

Mine got rained on today for the first time since I owned it. Luckily, nothing melted... yet.

Mine got rained on today for the first time since I owned it. Luckily, nothing melted... yet.

It will melt in your garage tonight....

Guest intmd8r

As long as it doesn't melt all over mine! naughty.gif

Guest LT4ME

Now, I have to go look...

Guest XLR8TNC5

Had fun with the group lastnight. We should plan to do it more often. Dan asked me to please apologize to the group for his not having said Goodbye. He didn't know that everyone was NOT coming to the Monastery with us. So, he sends his regards and says, "You all were great and thanks for a great time!"

Mark and I had a great time as well. Thanks for posting it up so we could meet you!

Tanya

Guest XLR8TNC5

Hey all,I received this in my EMAIL this morning from Dan. He figured it out for your Robert. LMAO! 12 degrees with a 13.5" side = (SEE BELOW)

post-7-1152380031.jpg

Guest intmd8r
Hey all,I received this in my EMAIL this morning from Dan. He figured it out for your Robert. LMAO! 12 degrees with a 13.5" side = (SEE BELOW)

:smilelol:thumbsrockout.gif

Sweet. Thanks for posting Tanya, and thank Dan for me. Looks like 65" or so should do it. :thumbs Robert :burnout P.S. Had a great time.