NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

*** Laughlin Overnighter 9/16/06 Pics And Vids

P51tj

Ok here goes... I was able to get 3 free rooms and 1 room @ 25% off. Room rates for that night are $92.65 tax included at this time. So based on 10 rooms, adding in the freebies and discounted room, that brings the rooms down to right about *edit $82.00 edit* for the night. Of course the price will change with the amount of rooms needed. I will make all the reservations and put the charges on my card. All I need ASAP please is names of who are going so I can call them in before the rates rise. Resevation can be cancelled 2 or 3 day prior. You may pay me for your room when we all get to the Collorado Belle. Please add your name and I will make the call. Thanks all, this should be a blast!!!

RESERVATIONS MADE FOR THE FOLLOWING:

1. Tim and Johnnie

2. Mark and Tanya

3. Chris and Jackie

4. Dwayne and Jammye

5. Dave and Kathy

6. Mike and Sue

7. Jay(Jack) and Dianne (only the red car)

8. Ken Stalzer

9. Robert & Chad C

10. Tony and Nancy

11. Phil and Elizabeth

12. Phil and Lisa

13. BJ and Debbie

14. Andrew and Melissa

15. Molly(Sniff)

16. Dan and Christie

17. Ron and Eva

18. Steve and Marylou

19. Sean and Stacie

PHX Gathering Stop

This Wal Mart will provide better parking fo ALL of us to gather. Wish to depart here at 10:00ish

Second Stop in Wickenburg

This Mobil/Jack in the Box is about 2.5 miles N of Wickenburgh on 93 SHOULD BE HERE BY 10:30 ish

This is an optional stop. no need, no stop.

1/2 way stop at the Wikieup Trading Post Restaurant, Jewelry and Gifts (gas too)

Last stop :clap:party:drinkers:2cents:2cents:2cents:chris:thumbs

• 1 month later...

Hey ya'all! :howdy

As most of you know, we live in Lake Havasu City and although we did not get a room thru ACE we will do our best to come up and have some fun with everyone. We may even get a room, we'll play it by ear.

What I really wanted to ask is if everyone would like to go home Sunday thru Lake Havasu and make a stop at our humble home for drinks/swim/rest/vette talk, ETC.! I'd love the picture opportunity too!!!! If interested, we could do a short cruise around Havasu including the London Bridge, channel and island.

So what do ya say?? If it doesn't work into the trip, no big deal - BUT YOUR ALL INVITED!!!

:D Larry & Carol :D

• 4 weeks later...

OK, I'll be the first to post a pic link!!

I'm glad I'm not the only camera person anymore!

I guess that is why mine suck!!

But, I'll post to the page anyway!!

I missed a TON of Lake Havasue shots on our little Island lap!

Too hard to take pics, drive, watch traffic and hold the camera steady or change camera settings!

I'm a bad multi-tasker...............

Laughlin useable Pics

Ken

THANK YOU Tim and Johnnie for organizing such a great event. And thanks for the VIP parking. Electra appreciates that a bunch :) Always great seeing new faces too. Christie and I had such a wonderful time, as did the blackjack table we sat at :lol:lol Great to see we all had a safe drive up and down. Glad to see no police stories posted.

Here's our favorite pic we took (now Christie & I know the secret to the M&M's):

IMG0066a.JPG

Ok Phil,

Here are those panorama's I promised you..

acelaughlin92006087tf7.jpg

acelaughlin92006080pk8.jpg

acelaughlin014dy1.jpg

Look at all those happy faces.....

acelaughlin103dq1.jpg

Man the drinks were stong at this place......

More pix to come... Way more!!!!

Andrew

Sheesh, tough crowd! :huh

I answered individual posts and there were 4 of them. It wasn't about post count or anything like that.... :bang

Really.

Mean it.

:leaving

And you were only in front of me Chris, because I let off the gas when we went air-borne. (you can hear the engine rev) :eek

And for all you antsy-pants, here ya go... Enjoy.

http://www.snirk.phanfare.com/album/117991

Carol & I thoroughly enjoyed having the "vette visit" at our home! I'm sure we are the envy of the neighborhood! Thanks to Tim & Johnnie for arranging such a FUN event!

Everyone's pictures and video's are GREAT! A picture IS worth a thousand words!!!!!!

Thanks again for including Havasu in the trip! !

Post has been edited to just info, pics and vids...thanks again to all! Already thinking to next year!

Dawg and Phil....I know, I know there was an easier way! I figured it out when I was half way through the delete process...but I learned for next time!

Ok, check it out. Still working on other stuff too.

EDIT:

http://www.anmracing.com/interest.htm Probably helps to put the link in here.....

Andrew

has anyone actually seen what is on this page? i have been trying for 2 days to get it to work - firefox just says done and nothing ever shows up

IE has been trying to download ACELaughlin2006.wmv but it doesn't ever seem to work - are you sure you know what you are doing? :cfdeadagain

:leaving

Let the good times roll you little gear jammer!!! :thumbs Another fine job there Andrew! :yesnod

Must work for the computer literate :yesnod ....sorry Chris.... :chris

M~

"Post has been edited to just info, pics and vids...thanks again to all! Already thinking to next year!

Dawg and Phil....I know, I know there was an easier way! I figured it out when I was half way through the delete process...but I learned for next time!"

Tim, did you check to see if it still works? :bang