• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• TheCMSH

• Extender32

• TonyYak

Updated the list for the last time, anyone else signs up they will just have to start their own list :lol

As of 11 pm tonight we have just about 100 pounds of BBQ cooked, pulled and ready to be sauced. Tomorrow is potato salad day....

Wow! Just wow! Thank you so much for your effort. :yourock: This is an unbelievable amount of work and $$$ to lay out. Very KOOL of you. Thanks again.... :cheers

Anyone from Buckeye want to meet up at Circle K on Watson, I'll be there about 10:15....

Catch up to the group as we go down 85

wickedfastvette

ChadC and I are meeting at the Circle K at 67 Ave and W Happy Valley Road at 9:45 to head down to Avondale if anyone wants to go with us on Saturday.

I will meet you guys there!

FOOOOOOODDDD???? I'm so there!!! West side group Meet at I-10 and Estrella Parkway on McDowell (BevMo/Toys R Us parking lot)Leave at 10:15 am!!!!!!! FOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD & Corvettes!!!!!!!!!! :partydj:

You can't get there with those directions. If you turn onto Estrella Parkway, you've gone the wrong way.

Estrella Parkway only runs south of I-10. Pebble Creek Parkway runs north of I-10. McDowell is on the north side of and runs parallel to I-10. I don't know what the freeway exit sign reads, so watch for either name.

The Toys R Us store address is 15325 W. McDowell, Goodyear.

Speaking of directions, I hope someone can give better directions for the East side than referencing a location to meet that is no longer there.

I'm just glad I don't have to find the Krispy Kreme store that doesn't exist at a mall where I've never been before.

The offramp is #126 off the I-10...if you are coming from the east (traveling west) turn right at end of ramp and parking lot is just before next signal light...if you are coming from the west (traveling East) turn left at the end of ramp...looking forward to seeing everyone again...been too long for Susie and I :banannarainbow:

Well it looks like I will be able to make it to Gila Bend. I was watching the video that Cahd posted up, and something came over me. The next thing I knew I was washing the Vette and packing a lunch for the ride down. See everyone tomorrow.:devil

Melissa and i will try to attend, sorry for the short notice... I've been very sick for days and starting to feel better...hope to see ya'll tomorrow

Had a great time at last year's BBQ, Dwayne. Looks like Rose and I will be able to make it again. See ya there. Sorry for the late notice.

Lots o' peeps coming for this one, you might want to bring a folding chair along as the picnic tables fill up quickly!

I guess we're about as ready for you ACEholes as we are ever going to be, see ya'll in a bit!!! :howdy

Big Thanks Goes out to Dewayne and his family for putting on a first class BBQ. I hope there is a Gila Bend BBQ XI next year.

Great time again......thanks again to Mr. and Mrs Dawg for the excellent viddles and picnic, and great to see everyone again :partydance:

Awesome food, people and cars...Thanks to Mr & Mrs Dawg once again...and lets do a BBQ XI...I'm sure we can get peeps to volunteer to help out ! You can sign me up now!