NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Meguiar's Arizona Detailing Clinic

1EvilC5

For some of you new members or even old ones, here is a great class to learn more about taking care of your Vette. They give great information on How To for almost everything you can think of and then some.

A few of our members have taken the class in the past and will most likely jump in and share their experiences.

Any questions, let me know.

Phil... :devil

Meguiar's Arizona Detailing Clinic

I took it about a year and a half ago and it's a great class. I see popularity has caught up with them though. It was free when I took it.

If you haven't taken it and you are inexperienced in detailing like I was I would suggest it, but I won't pay $30 for them to sell their products to me.

Guest intmd8r

I've always wanted to do one of these, but they were free when I lasted looked into it too.

Do you think they would mind if I brought my Zaino products with me? shifty.gifwhaat.gif

I've always wanted to do one of these, but they were free when I lasted looked into it too.

Do you think they would mind if I brought my Zaino products with me? shifty.gifwhaat.gif

:huh:leaving

Guest intmd8r
LMAO.... Ang, you kill me! Ill go with ya and bring my Zaino products as well. lol.

Ooh! They'll just LOVE us! love.gif

:smilelol

One of the cool things that I learned when I went is how to detail. The instructor from Meguiar's explained all the important steps to know and when you should complete a particular step or not. He told us all that it did not matter what product you used, it was always important to read the instructions and follow them. But the kicker is to know which product to use and when and what application device you can use that will make it easier.

You can go to the class and not buy their product is you choose not too.

Rick sells Meguiar's products online at a discount and I remember during the show it was at a lower price also.

Phil... :devil

Guest LT4ME

Do you get anything for the $30 other than product knowledge and a sales pitch?

They used to have them in So Cal when I lived there and you got a small car care kit (and the class was free to boot).

• 4 weeks later...
Do you get anything for the $30 other than product knowledge and a sales pitch?

They used to have them in So Cal when I lived there and you got a small car care kit (and the class was free to boot).

I'm planning on going to this I think. I bought one of their kits and like it. The DA buffer is nice

Guest intmd8r

Well, won't be able to make this one - heading to the new stadium to see the first game against The Steelers! dance.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Rick sells Meguiar's products online at a discount and I remember during the show it was at a lower price also.

Phil...

Phil, what is the on line address for these products at a discount? Thx :bang