NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

11/11/11 Veterans Day, FNBADAZ06 was liberated.....

FNBADAZ06

SIMPLY FREAKIN' AMAZING Victor...Congrats! You definitely know how to launch and drive the Z. :thumbs:3gears:

hard work + dedication = stock 10s at 2k feet. how many of your 60k miles are done in 1/4 mile sprints? lol. Congrats man!

Thanks Victor,

My best was 12.24, shameful for a car with so much power. But as we all know, it ain't as easy as it looks! I never took the traction control off since everyone was complaining about traction.

RT .1904

60" 1.911

1/8th ET 7.997

1/8th MPH 93.40

1/4 ET 12.24

1/4 MPH 116.13

I did trap 119 one run, had a .033 RT one run, but never put it all together. I think it will do 11.70 "as is" with drag radials, with a tune maybe 11.40, 11:30?

It was fun.....

Bob

With my GTO I went 11.5004 @ 118.8mph with a 1.57 60ft in a 4200ft DA. Depending on your 60ft I think you have a 11.5-11.6 car the way it sits.

With my GTO I went 11.5004 @ 118.8mph with a 1.57 60ft in a 4200ft DA. Depending on your 60ft I think you have a 11.5-11.6 car the way it sits.

Yeah, it's probably the driver that nees the most work!! :banghead

Congrats on meeting your goal! I'm finally proud to know you :smilelol

The "Cajun John Force" thank's you :smilelol

Congrats Victor. Know u been waiting for that 10 for quite sometime. Just goes to show that theres no substitute for a lot of seat time.

Congrats Victor. Know u been waiting for that 10 for quite sometime. Just goes to show that theres no substitute for a lot of seat time.

Thanks Steve, and you're right on the seat time....especially a manual car and one with as finicky of a clutch as the LS7 cars.

you want another autograph.......no homo ? :smilelol

Congrats Victor ..... just a matter of time eh /?? now on to the bigger/better .?>>/ :partydance: