Broken Calender?

Guest LT4ME

Guest LT4ME

I noticed the calender seems to be broken. Why do I think this? Because there's nothing on it that's happening this weekend! So, [Re-Run]what's happening?[/Re-Run]

A used lugnut to the first person who catches the reference. ;)

I noticed the calender seems to be broken. Why do I think this? Because there's nothing on it that's happening this weekend! So, [Re-Run]what's happening?[/Re-Run]

A used lugnut to the first person who catches the reference. ;)

It's not broken. Just some people not doing their volunteer jobs.

There should be a Corvette Saturday at the Pavilions listed for every first Saturday of the month.

There should be a Corvette Saturday Lunch listed for every first Saturday of the month.

There should be a link to Cruzin' Arizona in the calendar because they link back to us.

And then anyone hosting a cruise or event should be posting them in the Calendar, with links to the topics in the Events section.

P.S. -- Keep your used nuts, I don't need them.

Ok, ok..... The Sunday thing is on the calendar.

Mike,

Did you get my PM???? I can't remember if I sent it.....

Andrew

:burnout | :burnout

___________ Finish line!!!!

Guest LT4ME
It's not broken.  Just some people not doing their volunteer jobs.

There should be a Corvette Saturday at the Pavilions listed for every first Saturday of the month.

There should be a Corvette Saturday Lunch listed for every first Saturday of the month.

There should be a link to Cruzin' Arizona in the calendar because they link back to us.

And then anyone hosting a cruise or event should be posting them in the Calendar, with links to the topics in the Events section.

P.S. -- Keep your used nuts, I don't need them.

I think you're misinterpreting me, I was just joking that it doesn't seem like there's anything to do this weekend. ;)

anmracing2 Posted on Jun 22 2006, 08:55 AM

Ok, ok..... The Sunday thing is on the calendar.

Mike,

Did you get my PM???? I can't remember if I sent it.....

Andrew

I did, but not about this weekend...

It's not broken. Just some people not doing their volunteer jobs.

Tanya's busy talking about pink tacos. :D

Guest XLR8TNC5
It's not broken.  Just some people not doing their volunteer jobs.

Firstly, Im not going to even respond to this because if I do, I will get banned. Im not an asshole and don't intend to become one now.

Secondly, I have NEVER seen CORVETTE Saturday at the Pavillions listed on the calendar. EVER. Due to the fact that maybe one or two people EVER go from ACE. However, if everyone wants a reminder about it. Just ask and I will be happy to update the calendar.

Thirdly, it was my understanding that if I am to link back to something in an event listing on the calendar, there should be a link to something. And we have not had anything really going on with the Corvette Saturday lunches until it is a day or two before the event. Even then we are still deciding where to go, blah blah blah... So, get over it on this one.

I have it (Cruzin' Arizona ) as my starting page when I go into the office every morning and I look at it for events to post in ACE that take place in Arizona. There have been no events so I have not posted anything. If we are worried about them being linked to from our site, put it on the start page for ACE or at the top in the banner or something. I don't care.

Several people have contacted me about different events here and there that they would like posted and every one of them has been posted, edited, deleted or worked out between myself and that person to take care of the calendar end. So, this is a moot point.

In conclusion, I will ALWAYS post and I have posted, as per my instructions from Dwayne, "Just post anything where there looks like an ACE interest." I took this to mean a majority rule interest not a one or two person interest. But if I am mistaken, I will fill the freaking calendar with all kinds of bs for ya.

And yes, this was a volunteer commitment and no it is not a JOB! Sorry.

Tanya

P.S. I knew exactly what Mike meant. Sorry to hear you missed the idea on this one Bryan and felt it necessary to bring this to a public chastizement. How lame.