PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY

Guest AZviperMike

as we are no longer a car forum we are a do it your self Betty Crocker forum!

Ok, lets discuss this...

Since some think the tech section isnt tech enough you now feel like we are not a "Corvette" forum?

I knew when you bought a viper you would loose all interest in manly things, but now your way off your rocker!

Did you take your meds today?

Guest AZviperMike

No just today we are not a car forum. I declare today let's find our sensitive side day! I know i am only 39 but i now realize my senior friends are stuck home watching the cooking channel and sewing channel. I have figured it out i will never retire because if i do i will become a nanny!

No just today we are not a car forum. I declare today let's find our sensitive side day! I know i am only 39 but i now realize my senior friends are stuck home watching the cooking channel and sewing channel. I have figured it out i will never retire because if i do i will become a nanny!

39? Thats it? By the looks of it you must have had a lot of rough years. :rolf

wickedfastvette

yes you are! Well post up the pumpkin as we are no longer a car forum we are a do it your self Betty Crocker forum! I will start selling easy bakes on the for sale section!

I don't know if you noticed Mike but it's a "Corvette Enthusiasts forum" note the type of car CORVETTE!

Guest AZviperMike

yes you are! Well post up the pumpkin as we are no longer a car forum we are a do it your self Betty Crocker forum! I will start selling easy bakes on the for sale section!

I don't know if you noticed Mike but it's a "Corvette Enthusiasts forum" note the type of car CORVETTE!

Really OMG!!!! What was i thinking!Corvette forum really so like why would we talk about food and movies? Now if your refering to me as not being a Corvette owner anymore then shame on you. I mean if i need to have a Corvette to stay on here then let me whip my wallet out and go by another one(because i can) just to make you and a few others happy!

Wow i love this place!

Mike, I really do appreciate your humor, and I say humor because if your not trying to be funny then maybe you need to go log off and take a nap or something. Some of your comments today are not really homeruns, can you drop it and move on?