Mexican Food

Chameleon

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really a fan of Mexican as a rule, but when I'm in Gilbert after a hard night o drinking there, I go to Los Favritos. That place makes an awesome breakfast burrito.

And for any of you guys from the midwest..... Taco John's. :partydance:

New member here. I am from the midwest and all I have to say kiss my A$$

• 7 months later...

Here is one that kicks all their butts big time

Poncho's

7202 South Central Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85042

http://ponchosaz.com/

Its always packed, lunchtimes you have to line up, they even have a take away window

:thumbs

:U

I like to eat Tia Rosa's and Macayo's also and the place for any kind of fish/shrimp/a number od those bowl soups with cracker deals is on Mckellips and Gilbert SE corner Baja Joe's

Poncho's

Its always packed, lunchtimes you have to line up, they even have a take away window

Thee best albondigas in town, period. No barf, no bs

Poncho's

Thee best albondigas in town, period. No barf, no bs

OK, It looks like this is not the Panchos (with an A in it) restaurants, buffet style cheap mexican places that were closed down in Phoenix and Mesa. I retract the barf dude and apologize.

OK, It looks like this is not the Panchos (with an A in it) restaurants, buffet style cheap mexican places that were closed down in Phoenix and Mesa. I retract the barf dude and apologize.

Oh yeah, definitely not the buffet outfit, a lot of people I've talked to are confused about that. The Poncho's on south Central rocks. Stevie isn't joking about the lunch crowd either, get your butt in the door by 11:30 or you're waiting

I always thought that if Mexico had the same ability to make nuclear weapons as they did to make delicious food out of the same four ingredients, we'd all be speaking Spanish.

Where's the love for Filiberto's?

Posted Image

Posted Image

No love for the 'bertos unless its late, you're drunk, and the line at Jack in the Box is too long! :lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

No love for the 'bertos unless its late, you're drunk, and the line at Jack in the Box is too long! :lol

• 4 weeks later...

Popo's, 67th and Indian School. They have one at 59th and Bell too, but the original just seems best, and yes, Carolina's downtown :yesnod

Theres a place up North (Sedona) called Javelina Cantina that is pretty good. I dont typically eat out mexican too often.

Seems like a tagline in there somewhere. :smilelol

After reading the whole thread, I see someone beat me to it.

Micha's in Tucson just south of Tucson Greyhound Park. Got to love the Sonoran style carne seca chimis there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

:U Sorry, that is pure Swill food. Ate there once, never again.