NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

side markers

CZYDMND

Sorry, I'm in San Diego on my Blackberry and thought there was only one page. My bad!

Sorry, I'm in San Diego on my Blackberry and thought there was only one page. My bad!

I know, just bustin your chops. Watch out for them drunken pursuits. :lol

whoa! do they really look that dark up close in person or is it just the picture? cause if they really look that dark im doing it to all my lights as well

Guest badbobs95

whoa! do they really look that dark up close in person or is it just the picture? cause if they really look that dark im doing it to all my lights as well

I think it's fantastic on a dark car. I'm waiting for Peter to do his so I can see how it looks on white before I jump in. I am going to do Blacky. Posted ImagePosted Image

I think it's fantastic on a dark car. I'm waiting for Peter to do his so I can see how it looks on white before I jump in. I am going to do Blacky. Posted ImagePosted Image

all my lights are already blacked out and you have seen it haha. but they arent painted on, they're covers. but either way, it looks superb on a white car

How much does one can cover? I have been looking to go with a clear gloss with a heavy black tint applied with a spray gun. If this will truely do more than one car then this may be a better option.

post-168-088971000 1315149311.jpg HIjacking here. Lights look great by the way. What car cover do you have and how does it do with keeping the dust off the car? Does the dust still bleed through?

A car cover is a perfect way to scratch up your car. I would not put anything on your paint except when you wash it.

:agree and the tinted lights look :cool

post-168-088971000 1315149311.jpg

HIjacking here. Lights look great by the way. What car cover do you have and how does it do with keeping the dust off the car? Does the dust still bleed through?

A car cover is a perfect way to scratch up your car. I would not put anything on your paint except when you wash it.

I only put it on after a wash...