Skull design badges/exhaust plates & Di-Noc(carbon fiber)emblem/trim panel overlays

JNMMotorsports

JNMMotorsports

No need I put the other one on and its bent anyway to fit the Magnaflow exhaust which I blame on it being aftermarket, I have to modify it. Just be ready for the next person. (Just incase this was not clear I blame my exhaust setup not the plate)

Shit may happen but for me on this deal I frankly feel a little more than just "shit happens" maybe time will prove me wrong but for now that's how I feel.

Thanks for the offer at least to send me something else but after seeing the work to make this one fit and it getting bent just by pushing it in place I do not want to mess up another that someone else could use. I do not dislike the one you sent me its just not what I originally ordered/wanted.

However its time to get back to work after my beer break, I am determined to fire the Vette tonight no matter what.

Did you have issues where the plate flares out? I have a new revised plate I can send you that is smaller.

I really damaged this other one you understand that, while trying to make it work. Even now its still hitting and I can not bend it in any further. The exhaust hides it but there is no saving this plate so you sending me another while nice will leave you out two plates. I can just cut the tabs off i was going to do it this weekend anyway when I once again tried to get the dip stick on the Vette to stop leaking... damn thing.

JNMMotorsports

I really damaged this other one you understand that, while trying to make it work. Even now its still hitting and I can not bend it in any further. The exhaust hides it but there is no saving this plate so you sending me another while nice will leave you out two plates. I can just cut the tabs off i was going to do it this weekend anyway when I once again tried to get the dip stick on the Vette to stop leaking... damn thing.

You can toss the old plate. I'm going to take your plate in on Thursday to have it laser etched.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.