Skull design badges/exhaust plates & Di-Noc(carbon fiber)emblem/trim panel overlays

JNMMotorsports

JNMMotorsports

~Di-Noc overlays for your factory emblems. This is a fairly new and a great product by 3M. Install is very simple, all you need to do is peel the backing off and carefully lay it over your factory front and rear C5 emblems.

Price: $25 shipped for two sets (front and rear). Pics below show the item placed over the factory emblem but is not installed (still has backing).

~Di-Noc side trim panel overlays for your C5.

Price: $30 shipped for the pair (driver side and passenger side).

~I now have skull badges available. These badges come in 3 different designs and can be purchased in either stainless steel (polished) or aluminum (powder coated black). Each purchase comes with two 3" skull badges that can be installed on your fenders, bumpers or any other place desired. I will include two free 1" skull badges (stainless steel) with each purchase. Already included is a precut double sided adhesive tape for your 3" badges.

I also have 1" skull badges for those members that want to replace their factory GM chicklet badges. These 1" badges only come in polished stainless steel (adhesive included).

4" aluminum black skull badge: Price: $60 shipped (comes with precut adhesive backing).

3" skull badges: $100 shipped for the pair

1" stainless steel skull badges: $30 shipped for the pair (Free with purchase of 3" skull badges).

**Custom orders are welcome (custom color skulls and sizes)**

~I also offer exhaust plates (Skull) available in high polished stainless steel or black powder coated aluminum. Pics below show the skull designs and options you can choose from. Skull image is 4 inches tall.

Stainless steel exhaust plates & black aluminum plates with attached stainless 4" skull: $90 shipped within the U.S.

Aluminum plates with laser etched design: $70 shipped within the U.S.

When stock isn't enough visit.....

SikVetteMotorsports.com

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

4" aluminum black skulls:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This pic is the 4" skull and right below it is the 3":

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/1SikVette/DSC01609.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/1SikVette/DSC01607.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/1SikVette/Picture296.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/1SikVette/IMAG0637.jpg

1 Skull Exhaust plate and can I get just one set of the overlays for the emblem I removed the front I only wanted the rear hatch one.

Let me know, thank you!

Oh and I would like this plate:

Posted Image

JNMMotorsports

I just realized I picked the C6 one... how do you put the C5 one on out of curiosity lol. I am ordering now.

I will provide you with the tape to stick it on.

JNMMotorsports

Forgot to ask what the normal turn around is on these or did I overlook that info?

Normally I have these in stock and they ship out next day. Sadly I was out of black units so I had to send them in to get coated and should be ready mid next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Hate to be a stickler but I emailed and got no reply so... were at day 21 kinda wondering if this is going to happen or if I should just go get the Magnaflow one.

JNMMotorsports

Hate to be a stickler but I emailed and got no reply so... were at day 21 kinda wondering if this is going to happen or if I should just go get the Magnaflow one.

Must have went in my spam folder. I'm actually picking up the new plates on Monday. :)

So I got my plate today... I swore even looking back at my post I ordered the one that was black, with a skull and the word "Corvette" I just got the skull....

JNMMotorsports

.......you know what forget it you just lost a customer this is pathetic.

I'm sorry I must have got your order mixed up or something. Did you want the plate with the skull laser etched in?

I'm sorry I must have got your order mixed up or something. Did you want the plate with the skull laser etched in?

So let me get this straight, after 30 days almost of waiting on a buy like this that is supposed to be immediate and a promise every week "its coming". Countless emails and even posts here with pictures before I even ordered and you forget what my order was then ignore me?

Emails go unanswered, posts ignored, promises pushed back more than once and in the end after all my patience I get the wrong item and.... you know what I am just going to get pissed off further here and I have the Vette to work on.

I put on the wrong item just forget it I will not deal with you again, I have a small business and have had one for over 5 years Trademarked with the state and an EIN. I am no stranger to business and things happening but this was just pathetic.

JNMMotorsports

I will send you the correct plate at no charge.

So let me get this straight, after 30 days almost of waiting on a buy like this that is supposed to be immediate and a promise every week "its coming". Countless emails and even posts here with pictures before I even ordered and you forget what my order was then ignore me?

Emails go unanswered, posts ignored, promises pushed back more than once and in the end after all my patience I get the wrong item and.... you know what I am just going to get pissed off further here and I have the Vette to work on.

I put on the wrong item just forget it I will not deal with you again, I have a small business and have had one for over 5 years Trademarked with the state and an EIN. I am no stranger to business and things happening but this was just pathetic.

No need I put the other one on and its bent anyway to fit the Magnaflow exhaust which I blame on it being aftermarket, I have to modify it. Just be ready for the next person. (Just incase this was not clear I blame my exhaust setup not the plate) Shit may happen but for me on this deal I frankly feel a little more than just "shit happens" maybe time will prove me wrong but for now that's how I feel. Thanks for the offer at least to send me something else but after seeing the work to make this one fit and it getting bent just by pushing it in place I do not want to mess up another that someone else could use. I do not dislike the one you sent me its just not what I originally ordered/wanted. However its time to get back to work after my beer break, I am determined to fire the Vette tonight no matter what.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.