NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

CORVETTE RESTORATION AZ BANKRUPTCY

Gucc62

I can only imagine the frustration. Maybe I can help.

How magnanimous of you Keith. Are you offering these frustrated people free or discounted work or just drumming up some business?

That's what I figured since we don't actually know you and this thread provided a convenient spam opportunity for you.

Yup, new to this forum. Just found out today the problems with AZ Restorations. Look at my website, customer comments and body of work. Then... run your mouth all you want.

Yup, new to this forum. Just found out today the problems with AZ Restorations. Look at my website, customer comments and body of work. Then... run your mouth all you want.

Keith, as a business owner you should know to get a feel for a public forum before you post. The ACE forum in notoriously hard on vendors. We are self supported and not a money making group. We do appreciate a number of vendors we have however they are low key about advertising. We all know who they are and aren't afraid to use them or recommend them to others but they also participate in this forum as enthusiasts, not as vendors.

I'm sure the OP appreciates your offer and is welcome to contact you or investigate your website but I would ask that you put and end to any solicitation of business.

THANKS!

Found the link to AZ Federal Bankruptcy court. This link is to their calendar page to find out info on cases and when they are to scheduled to have any action. You can also use this to access the home page and give valuable info for people on both sides of the bankruptcy process. I used to work as a paralegal for a collections attorney and had to deal with bankruptcy courts. Once again good luck to all involved. http://www.azb.uscourts.gov/wCal.aspx#

Thank you all for the assist. I was able to identify and obtain about 85% of my original Vette back. The other 15% of my original parts of the Vette were either stolen and or taken by third parties. I hope those who stole or took what was not theirs enjoy all of my parts. Their day will come. Respectfully, Ihor

post-1821-099336600 1317347856.jpg

Ihor, It's good to hear you got back most of your ride, I hope you and the other new members stick around on ACE and keep us updated on your rebuild progress. We just love a good build thread!

Looks like y'll are on the road to recovery ... Several shops have given a shout out to assist further is needed ... Including Mark at Vintage Iron ... Give em all a call !!!

Bromley's Corvettes

At least you got back about 85% some others are not so lucky. I will let you no if any 62 parts turn up or if anyone wants to sell me some 62 parts lol. I am working on a 71 from the AZ resto rip off and its missing parts and some of the parts are no good and the customer already paid for new parts so its a tough deal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Can anyone give us a update? Man I feel so bad for you all!!!!!!!! I will tell you a bad one I purchase a 1983 FJ 40 from Ebay for 25 grand 63,000.00 miles very clean truck. The only rust was in the rear inner fenders so i had the guy that owned a body shop redo inner fenders.Ended up charging me 15,000.00 and had to pay to ship the vehicle to Canada & he sent it while we were down here.He knew we were coming down for my wifes health. My son received the truck and he says its is so bad grinder marks where the factory pin stripping was runs everywhere.Even the door handles are painted the roof was to be white and it was not. Your not alone guys he also took the new mud terrains and put burnt out all terrains on and took my rims and put some old rusted white spokes on. He took over a year to do the work so can't even go to ebay for help as you have to file it within 3 months I can only feel for you all but your not alone I thought I met a stand up guy paid big bucks to have glass removed prior to paint and he painted everything & never pulled the windows out & painted the locks and all. So now I have to strip this thing and start all over so your not the only ones. I hope you all gets your cars back and parts. So everyone stay away from CRUISERS ONLY from just outside of Nashville Tennesee Country Grove is the town Shannon is the owner.I hope this helps you feel your not alone getting ripped from bad dudes. I have a big project when I return.Macco would have done better and thousands cheaper Please give us a update on what happenes to you poor souls. Check Ebay for parts as well as I sure you might find them there & they will might be yours. I feel so bad for you guys!!!!!!!!!!! I hope this makes you feel a wee bit less alone as it is unreal what some people do to others. I was set up from the start and it ruins it for everyone trying to redo a older vehicle.

Can anyone give us a update?

So everyone stay away from CRUISERS ONLY from just outside of Nashville Tennesee Country Grove is the town

Shannon is the owner.I hope this helps you feel your not alone getting ripped from bad dudes.

I can't find this shop on the world wide web

Thank you all for the assist. I was able to identify and obtain about 85% of my original Vette back. The other 15% of my original parts of the Vette were either stolen and or taken by third parties. I hope those who stole or took what was not theirs enjoy all of my parts. Their day will come.

Respectfully,

Ihor

im trying to be positive for you, but even that is heartbreaking. 85% of an all original, #s matching 62 when you gave hime 100%. I can just imagine the cherry pickers that got in there before you. Upset that they couldnt find their parts so they said "ohhh shiny, that should be mine now" I hope it wasnt like that and the parts that are missing were sent off to 3rd party resto or the like, and could still possibly be returned. The glass is half full looking at this raw deal from the outside and I really feel for all of you.

• 1 month later...
oldmxdog61u

Sorry to hear this. Reminds me of friends over on a boating forum that had a lot of boats tied up in a bankruptcy. One guy had about 300k in a twin turbo 60footer that he was coming down with his family to pick up. Wham. Everything locked up and security present. The good news is that for the most part it all worked out for everyone as it was a viable business and was reopened and running again. Hang in there!

• 2 weeks later...